The Onesie - Fashion Trend

chamber-music

Infinity Ammo
Reaction score
So what do you guys think of the Onesies fashion trend?

People don't just sleep in them or wear them around the house but wear them out in public as well.

Do you think its the 21st century answer to the jumpsuit or hoody & sweatpants, a adult romper suit or just a comfortable lounging around outift?

500fashoffjoeyryan.jpg

Alison_King.jpg

romper_suit1.jpg

tumblr_lx9a3gg_MNs1qmgn1wo1_400.jpg
timthumb.jpg

One_Direction_007.jpg

1324058583835.jpg

Round the house is fine, but in public seems a little odd to me. Then again, it's harmless enough, so I'm not bothered by it or anything, just a tad puzzled.

Nah, I'm cool.

Not without a onesie on you aren't!....apparently

If people aren't wearing them for bedtime only then I suspect they have issues which onesies aren't going to solve...

This is almost as bad as shellsuits back in the 80's or was that 90's?

If you have to ask, you clearly aren't cool enough ::zips up onesie::

I'll be honest, that looks comfortable as **** but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one.

The most strange trend I've seen in recent years in the girls who walk around with rollers in their hair in the city of Liverpool, England.

b8660_article_2089592_11622839000005_DC_867_634x7.jpg

Hair_rollers_320_514789529.jpg

scouse.jpg

It's only hip and trendy when middle class white chicks do it. Black chicks sporting that look....yeah, implications.

so far, the ones I'm seeing here look just all dorky and goofy as hell...

if I saw YOU wearing one, I'd probably point and bust out laughing... :lmao:

It's only hip and trendy when middle class white chicks do it. Black chicks sporting that look....yeah, implications.
If it became popular with black girls or latino girls you just know it would be considered ghetto and thus no longer cool:o

Any outfit you wear which requires you to get half naked to go to the toilet probably isn't a good idea

I'm guessing there isn't some sort of back compartment that you can awkwardly unzip when you need a poop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"