What do you do for work ?

BadrHari

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys... Just wondering what everyone on SHH does for work. What do you do and do you enjoy your job ??

I'm a panty inspector. Love the sights and smells. 10/10.

I also moonlight as a marine biologist. It's okay, I guess.

I am a bagger at a grocer story and I hate it has I am just burned out and after job searching for something else after 2 years with no luck and I don't even now where to applie at plus I had some crap I had to deal with for a long time that just finaly went away and I don't like my boss 2/10

I do dark and terrible things at night that leave people screaming...

Surveys over the phone until 1am across Canada. :p

Tech Support have you tried turning it off and on again?

I'm a social worker in a hospital. I'm also studying to have a marriage counsellor diploma.

I'm in business school right now studying to be an accountant.

you mean you're not in prison?

No, you've got the order wrong. First, you train to be an accountant, then you become a hedge fund manager, then comes prison.

Last edited:
No, you've got the order wrong. First, you train to be an account, then you become a hedge fund manager, then comes prison.

thank you, i was indeed really confused, because of his future name. I ddi'nt realize it was an omen! :shr:

Currently cashier at Circle K. It's crummy.

I didn't mind it at first but I feel really burned out and over it, and my new manager is like the most unpleasant person I've ever met.

Previously I worked at Kmart for a couple years, before that a couple years as a cashier at a florist shop. My first job was Burger King.

I work at a Shell gas station. It too is crummy.

But I hope to be published one day.

Financial and investment writer, and freelance Maggie Gyllenhaal impersonator.

I teach the childrens class at my church. Get a little bit of money for that each week. I'm only 19 and currently attending college, so no full time job at the moment. How did you guys decide what to do?

For the last few years I've mainly done quality assurance after doing a year-long career training program. My last contract was at TiVo and I'm currently contracted at EA.

I like my job but I don't see it as my career just yet but we'll see.

Professional message board personality.

The Hype does not pay well, let me tell you.

For the last few years I've mainly done quality assurance after doing a year-long career training program. My last contract was at TiVo and I'm currently contracted at EA.

I like my job but I don't see it as my career just yet but we'll see.

If the conversation happens to come up please tell EA the hit detection in BF4 is in the toilet, and my guy still can't vault over a 2 foot wall without having an epileptic fit whilst going back in time :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"