What do you do for work ?

Professional message board personality.

The Hype does not pay well, let me tell you.

You can always get another gig at ComingSoon.net. :o

I'm already there, just haven't pulled a shift in a while.

I'm already there, just haven't pulled a shift in a while.

I thought your actual job title was enigma.

I am an account manager for a very well known technology company with three letters as its title.

Thesis maker.

For my master.

(-GO make my thesis!!

-Yes master...)

In seriousness what I actually do

Full time- assistant facility manager with a parking management company

On the side- freelance cartoonist/illustrator, currently working on a children's book I was hired to illustrate, should be coming out in January

What does that pay?

Well my "day job" (even though I work 4pm-9pm) is selling phone cases and doing repairs at a kiosk in a very popular mall. Any other time of the day I'm usually playing with music, hence my sn. The mall gig is pretty tight, been doing it for almost a month. One day I hope to be rich and famous for music though

Part-time thief, part-time prostitute, part-time bartender, part-time entertainer, part-time therapist, part-time bouncer, part-time punching bag, full-time gamer/gambler.

TLDR: Blackjack dealer/roulette croupier.

Machine operator. We manufacture dental tools. So yeah, I sorta have touched millions....

in their mouths. :o

I teach the childrens class at my church. Get a little bit of money for that each week. I'm only 19 and currently attending college, so no full time job at the moment. How did you guys decide what to do?

I'm still not sure what I really want to do, besides writing fiction (for which i'll never get paid obviously). I've been a cop, but I didn't enjoy it, which lead me to become a social worker, which lead me to study to become a marriage counsellor. I will stick to that for a few years, and then I may change.

My fleet of Mercedes and houses on the Virgin Islands, laugh at you.

vncZ8J3.gif

I work weekends at Golden Corral. Unfortunately I haven't been needed there lately since activity died down a lot over the summer, it should pick back up sometime next month though.

Freelance graphic designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"