• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superman Returns Metallo......

NotFadeAway

Superhero
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
5,584
Reaction score
0
Points
31
.....would have fit perfectly into this film by the way!!! With New Krypton coming about and all, Luthor could have turned John Corben into Metallo with the Kryptonite heart and, abra kadabra, a physical match for Superman is in the movie, Metallo could have brought Superman to his knee's for Luthor to deliver the final blow with the kryptonite knife, but what do I know!!!!!
 
I concur. Superman, during his obligatory crime fighting/disaster stopping montage, could've concluded it by stopping a bank robbery which results in an explosion. We could've seen Corben loaded into an ambulence...but the EMT driving could've been one of Luthor's henchmen.

We then cut to Luthor in a lab with Corben, transformed. Luthor could explain he was near death, but he saved him...to get revenge on Superman.

Just like that, in ten minutes, you have Metallo.
 
I want metallo too, but sadly its not going to happen. Don't expect any major supervillains in the sequels either unless they're made up by the screenwriter...they just simply dont want to translate these other awesome villains to the screen...
 
Matt said:
I concur. Superman, during his obligatory crime fighting/disaster stopping montage, could've concluded it by stopping a bank robbery which results in an explosion. We could've seen Corben loaded into an ambulence...but the EMT driving could've been one of Luthor's henchmen.

We then cut to Luthor in a lab with Corben, transformed. Luthor could explain he was near death, but he saved him...to get revenge on Superman.

Just like that, in ten minutes, you have Metallo.

I LIKE that. In my fanfic, John Corben leads a hijacking of Air Force One for Lex Luthor(it's all part of the story), but is mortally wounded when Superman saves the Plane and the President. Luthor then recreates Corben as Metallo, and in a scene I based of Robocop( lol I know ), when Superman confronts Luthor at Lexcorp tower, he gets thrown all over the bulding by Metallo in there first meeting!!!!!!
 
BATFREDDIE said:
I want metallo too, but sadly its not going to happen. Don't expect any major supervillains in the sequels either unless they're made up by the screenwriter...they just simply dont want to translate these other awesome villains to the screen...

Agreed, and I was so looking forward to seeing Darkseid one day. I got chills down my spine when I watched the Animated Series Sunday night and Superman and Darkseid fought it out!!!!!
 
Love the battles between Superman and Darkseid, you're not the only one who got a chill down his spine.

Metallo would have been great, but Singer wants us to see another powerless Superman being taunted by Lex, AGAIN.:mad:
 
Only have Metallo if Superman has to turn around and save Lex from him.
 
As long as we get Metallo man..........................
 
Mentok said:
Only have Metallo if Superman has to turn around and save Lex from him.

Metallo could've grown to resent Lex. Imagine Superman on "New Krypton" having to battle Metallo to protect Lex whom Metallo has grown to resent. All the while, knowing New Krypton needs to be stopped. Now THAT would be a climax.
 
Visionary said:
I just pooted.

I like that so much.:)

heh cheers :up: It certainly being left for dead by Lex in his kryptonite trap, only to be saved by Lex's girlfriend...again.
 
The whole Superman being saved by the girlfriend thing, if thats true, Im launching my f-ing Sour Patch at the movie screen and then Im getting on here and chewing out all the " DOSV " or whatever members because that would be a complete ripoff and they couldn't possibly defend that!!!!
 
I want to see Superman and Darkseid fight in the next movie or someone other than Luthor. He is played out and over-used. 4 movies and Smallliville!
It is time for Superman to fight someone.

I want to see Superman show us what he is really made of.
 
Binker said:
I doubt that is the case.

I'm fairly sure it is all but confirmed. Especially after the cards made such a big deal out of talking about her empathetic side.
 
All I know is that there will be no supervillian in film.

But NK will be more difficult problem for SUperman than next superbad-ass.

Anyway, I want Brainiac or Metallo for sequels with a few scenes of Zod.

It would be fantastic!
 
Metallo would have been great, i remember in the early stages of SR Metallo was gonna be in the film. But i guess it won't happen cept we'll see him in the game!
 
Cinemaman said:
All I know is that there will be no supervillian in film.

But NK will be more difficult problem for SUperman than next superbad-ass.

Anyway, I want Brainiac or Metallo for sequels with a few scenes of Zod.

It would be fantastic!

I agree, i think NK will be one tough job only a Superman can handle.
 
Cinemaman said:
All I know is that there will be no supervillian in film.

But NK will be more difficult problem for SUperman than next superbad-ass.

Anyway, I want Brainiac or Metallo for sequels with a few scenes of Zod.

It would be fantastic!


i want the same but i want only ZOD, no ursla, or non... i want him in kryptonian war armor and to battle superman once and for all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,682
Messages
21,785,770
Members
45,620
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"