How big of an age gap is acceptable when dating? [read: I banged a hot soccer mom!]

Well don't waste your time, its not true.

It really doesn't matter if you're both over 18. Other then that I'd say three years.

update, because i'm bored...

so, the 44 year old non-virgin and i broke up about a month ago... i told her i couldn't see her any more. in one of my (rare) moments of clarity, i realized i was starting to like her, and, knowing that no future could come from her and i, decided to break it off...

so, after 30 minutes or so of her explaining that she's "not used to being said 'no' to" etc, etc... and me saying "too bad", she threatened to kill me. she showed me the gun and everything. i was actually kind of flattered, to be honest. any girl that would threaten to kill me for leaving her is obviously really into me... but, i left anyway.

she's i guess tried to get onto the base where i live a few times, and the guards had to turn her away because she refused to give her name. all they told me was "this older hot lady tried to get in in a silver sedan, but took off when we asked her name" this had happened 3 or 4 times... again, i was flattered.

so, i got extra-drunk last tuesday, and (apparently) left her a message. which is weird, because, i deleted her number from my phone, but i guess i had that drunken recall that finkelstein was talking about in beerfest.

so, she called back wednesday, saying how bad she missed me, etc, etc, and just didn't call because her family (mostly her 19 and 22 year old daughters) told her not to bother...

long story short, we're back together. and i'm feeling pretty good about it. because she is a total pervert, and i don't think i'll ever have sex so nasty as i have with her... um... yeah.

I missed this one somehow....it's one of the better examples of a creature returning home to wallow in its own filth.

I feel like Nostradamus sometimes.

jag

:up: It would be easier to predict, if not for the grotesquely shocking twists every few weeks...

okay, well, just to give the whole story:

i started to like this girl, but knew it was going no where, so, i told her i didn't want to see her anymore.

she told me "i'm not used to being rejected... i usually get what i want, etc, etc..." then reminded me that she has guns. she then pulled up her mattress, and showed me the guns.

so yeah, there's that. like i said, i don't care whether or not you believe me... i'm just trying to have a nice conversation here.

...keeping reading...

what happened was we were just really drunk, fooling around, wanted to have sex, but we didn't have any condoms. i wasn't in my right mind, so i let her grab it and put it in, after a minute, i realized what was going on, and stopped. but, that minute was apparently enough. that's the best way i can think of how it happened, anyway, unless we just used a faulty condom one time.

but, i watched her take the pregnancy test, so she wasn't lying or anything, and we went to the doctor earlier today to get the procedure done. she's napping now.

and i'd imagine she's not on the pill because, from what she's told me, she hasn't had sex since her divorce a year or so ago, and he was fixed, so.

....like these! :wow: :huh:

This is quality advice that was ignored early on. Sexual addiction is vastly overlooked by people as a disorder. Everyone would much rather joke about it being a rediculously fake diagnosis from unhappy people.

Denial? Funny still, as the hole gets deeper...

We're hitting rock bottom in terms of male humor, but funny enough to keep things going...

Avoidance, followed by ingoring danger signs. The situation continues nonetheless. Mr. Credible becomes more like cartoon version of himself.

"He's more machine than human now." - Obi Wan

At this point, I can't tell if Credible is being serious or not, and I'm willing to be he can't either. :huh:

And the thread turns into an AA meeting.

[I'm not even to the newest revelations yet!]

sadly enough, truer words were never spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"