How big of an age gap is acceptable when dating? [read: I banged a hot soccer mom!]

I don't really care if you really did sleep with her. You're 23 and she's 44(?), it's entirely possible. Age doesn't really mean a thing to women, escpeically single women reaching middle age. They like to know they are still attractive and sleeping with a guy half her age proves she's still wanted. Aswell as getting some hard young dick.

So age is meaningless, though I think when the age is too far it really only means the relationship can be about sex. She's got a kid, so her priorities are probably to be looking for a guy to have the masculine presence in her child's life. But seeing as you aren't going to be around forever, a purely sex based relationship will do until she can tag a provider. Even then she might still want you screw you on the side.

When i'm 15 i'm letting the snake out of the cage:cwink:

yeah, i know the normal expression is 'could care less', but that never made sense to me.

if i 'could care less' about someone else's opinion, than i would... if i 'couldn't care less', than i won't... it's a stupid expression.

ps: picking out someones grammar as an insult? lame.

Not really an insult, just the second time I have seen it today.

But I'm not going to get into an argument over whether or not you are telling the truth, just that when you started adding in the whole "threatening to kill me" story line, it becomes a lot less believable to even the more gullible people.

And we have a winner.:csad: Yeah i'm 13. But, acts like a 18 year old. And I never posted I was 21. Probaly another GR.

No. You act like a 13 year old who thinks he acts like an 18 year old. Big difference, junior.

jag

"Yeah, I never floss my teeth or brush, but I just have naturally sweet-smelling breath."

Hee hee.^

As far as age goes I guess I have always had younger girlfriends (legal). My wife for instance is 22 and I am 31. Age should never matter, it's emotional maturity that does.

Hee hee.^

As far as age goes I guess I have always had younger girlfriends (legal). My wife foe instance is 22 and I am 31. Age should never matter, it's emotional maturity that does.

Not really an insult, just the second time I have seen it today.

But I'm not going to get into an argument over whether or not you are telling the truth, just that when you started adding in the whole "threatening to kill me" story line, it becomes a lot less believable to even the more gullible people.

okay, well, just to give the whole story:

i started to like this girl, but knew it was going no where, so, i told her i didn't want to see her anymore.

she told me "i'm not used to being rejected... i usually get what i want, etc, etc..." then reminded me that she has guns. she then pulled up her mattress, and showed me the guns.

so yeah, there's that. like i said, i don't care whether or not you believe me... i'm just trying to have a nice conversation here.

i disagree, wholeheartedly.

honestly, when you say "i could care less" that makes no sense... because it means that you could, in fact, care less, about whatever topic you happen to be discussing.

if you say, "i couldn't care less" it means you couldn't care any less than what you already care. which is kind of the point.

i don't care if the prior is the "proper" way to say it... that doesn't make it any less stupid.

i disagree, wholeheartedly.

honestly, when you say "i could care less" that makes no sense... because it means that you could, in fact, care less, about whatever topic you happen to be discussing.

if you say, "i couldn't care less" it means you couldn't care any less than what you already care. which is kind of the point.

i don't care if the prior is the "proper" way to say it... that doesn't make it any less stupid.
:dry:
Mr. Credible said:
believe it or not. i could really care less.

The right way to say it is, "I couldn't care less." :dry:

boo-effing-hoo...

i misspelled.

cry me a river. it happens to the best of us. and you have no argument against what i said short of some little smiley face.... awesome.

this is more than that, jag.

much more... i'm taking on the system, here.

Semantics Warz!!!! FTW!!!! Whoooooo!!!!!!

jag

boo-effing-hoo...

i misspelled.

cry me a river. it happens to the best of us. and you have no argument against what i said short of some little smiley face.... awesome.

I'm sorry, jr.
It's just mind-bending when someone says that the right way to do something is the wrong way to do it, and then expalins to you that the right way is better, and that's why he does it the wrong way, and then he does it the wrong way and says he did it the right way.

Are you possibly stoned right now? :(

Semantics Warz!!!! FTW!!!! Whoooooo!!!!!!

jag

jag, I've always enjoyed your posts immensely and I to express that appreciation, I want to show you the gun with which I will shoot you if you ever leave the H***.

ta-super-soaker-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"