How big of an age gap is acceptable when dating? [read: I banged a hot soccer mom!]

yeah, that's fine, defend your position without actually saying anything other than "this is the way i was told, deal with it"... good for you. that makes it okay. what you said really made no sense at all... read it again.

again, refute my point. tell me how "i could care less" makes sense in an argument.

um.... you lost me.

i thought this whole argument was about saying the proper "i could care less" versus my "i couldn't care less"

???

jag, I've always enjoyed your posts immensely and I to express that appreciation, I want to show you the gun with which I will shoot you if you ever leave the H***.

ta-super-soaker-1.jpg

:huh:

jag

um.... you lost me.

i thought this whole argument was about saying the proper "i could care less" versus my "i couldn't care less"

???

1) "I could care less." is not proper, it's ******ed. Just because everyone does it doesn't make it right.

2) You didn't say "I couldn't care less." I've shown you by quoting your post exactly twice now, that you said "I could really care less."

3) Please send some of what you're ingesting right away, to my p.o. box! :eek:

1) "I could care less." is not proper, it's ******ed. Just because everyone does it doesn't make it right.

2)You didn't say "I couldn't care less." I've shown you by quoting your post exactly twice now, that you said "I could really care less."

3) Please send some of what you're ingesting right away, to my p.o. box! :eek:

um... that was my point, this whole time. i've said it maybe 3 or 4 times now.

Hee hee.^

As far as age goes I guess I have always had younger girlfriends (legal). My wife foe instance is 22 and I am 31. Age should never matter, it's emotional maturity that does.

Dude, that must be the most interesting marriage ever. Your wife is your enemy? Shaztastic awesome.

I know I was just making fun of the war of correct phrasing in the posts above. Thanks for pointing it out though.

lol I just had a Mr. and Mrs. Smith moment when I read it, so I had to say it. :D

I still see no pics. Unless that's her holding the squirt gun.

I still see no pics. Unless that's her holding the squirt gun.

"Never leave me! Or I'll make your clothes wet and uncomfortable to wear until they dry out and then feel kinda weird and make you need to go home and change... Take that!"

:dry:

um... that was my point, this whole time. i've said it maybe 3 or 4 times now.
Right. You say that you agree that "could care less" is wrong, and yet you USED it:

Originally Posted by Mr. Credible
believe it or not. i could really care less.

and then, when someone else corrected you, telling you that it was "COULDN'T care less", you said he was lame to do so.

At first I thought you were an idiot, but now I see that someone must've taught you that if you ever make a mistake, when someone corrects you, just act like you knew all along, 'cause it drives the corrector insane, even if the cost is that you'll come off like a blind, deaf, 100% non-detail oriented person. :(.

But it didn't work on me as I've found these completely braindead posts by you to be amusing.
In future, it's really just easier to admit your mistake and move on. :o

Age is just a number. My wife and I are 12 years apart in age ( I'll be 37 next month and she just turned 25 ). I see nothing wrong with dating someone older or younger then you as long as you both are happy. Well and legal age.

there wouldn't be anything in the will to get... she lives with her mom, and makes $9 an hour.

and her kids think i'm weird... her older daughter is dating a guy closer to her mom's age.

and, to make this story better, she's pregnant. a month and a half or so ago, we played that game "just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels." but she is wanting to go "get it taken care of"... so i guess i'm out 600 bucks. oh well.

and yeah, i realize that this is not a healthy relationship, i get it. but we do have fun with one another, and we both know that this isn't a forever kind of relationship. and yeah, she's nuts, for sure, but like i said, we have fun together, so where's the harm?
Alright a couple of things here...

I find it hard to believe that you would be dating an older woman as a younger man, especially a lady who does this regularly and she isn't on the pill.

I've dated two older ladies (one at 28 and again at 29) and another at 31 and they were both always on the pill.

This was as they didn't want trouble with more kids and younger guys who wouldn't step up to the mark.

this was even with added contraception used on my part as well.

I find it very hard that she wasn't on the pill when she met you, or she never started using it while you were together especially when you talk of 'freaky stuff' which generally isn't the most hygeinic of practices.

This makes me wonder why she wasn't on anything and based on the information on how much she likes you, i would say that this was because she planned on trapping you by getting pregnant but then why would she say she wasn't pregnant and take 600 bucks off your hands for an abortion.

Ultimately credible, I think you may need to deal with some self esteem issues...

on multiple accounts you said it's nice to be with someone that cares about you that much and is that pretty because it means they won't cheat on you.

Does that mean that someone in your passed that you cared about went with someone else and shattered both your confidence in yourself and also your ability to trust others? So much so that you'd prefer to be in a unorthodox-potentially-dangerous relationship rather than trying something perhaps a lil more mainstream?

Alright a couple of things here...

I find it hard to believe that you would be dating an older woman as a younger man, especially a lady who does this regularly and she isn't on the pill.

I've dated two older ladies (one at 28 and again at 29) and another at 31 and they were both always on the pill.

This was as they didn't want trouble with more kids and younger guys who wouldn't step up to the mark.

this was even with added contraception used on my part as well.

I find it very hard that she wasn't on the pill when she met you, or she never started using it while you were together especially when you talk of 'freaky stuff' which generally isn't the most hygeinic of practices.

This makes me wonder why she wasn't on anything and based on the information on how much she likes you, i would say that this was because she planned on trapping you by getting pregnant but then why would she say she wasn't pregnant and take 600 bucks off your hands for an abortion.

what happened was we were just really drunk, fooling around, wanted to have sex, but we didn't have any condoms. i wasn't in my right mind, so i let her grab it and put it in, after a minute, i realized what was going on, and stopped. but, that minute was apparently enough. that's the best way i can think of how it happened, anyway, unless we just used a faulty condom one time.

but, i watched her take the pregnancy test, so she wasn't lying or anything, and we went to the doctor earlier today to get the procedure done. she's napping now.

and i'd imagine she's not on the pill because, from what she's told me, she hasn't had sex since her divorce a year or so ago, and he was fixed, so.

Ultimately credible, I think you may need to deal with some self esteem issues...

on multiple accounts you said it's nice to be with someone that cares about you that much and is that pretty because it means they won't cheat on you.

Does that mean that someone in your passed that you cared about went with someone else and shattered both your confidence in yourself and also your ability to trust others? So much so that you'd prefer to be in a unorthodox-potentially-dangerous relationship rather than trying something perhaps a lil more mainstream?

yeah, that did happen. with my ex-fiance. i wouldn't say it shattered my self esteem or confidence, because i have plenty of both, but trust, for sure.

and i'd love to meet a nice, normal girl, really... but they're not exactly easy to come by.

Looks like Wilhelm layethed the smackdown in this thread.

okay, so i met this girl (woman, i suppose) through work a couple of weeks ago, she was nice, pretty, and looked to be about 30 or so... maybe 35 (i'm 23, by the way)

well, i was wrong about everything except for the pretty part. she mentioned she had a daughter, and when i asked how old, she told me 22! she wouldn't tell me how old she was herself, but i saw her ID when we went out to the bar, (yes, she got carded, she looks that young) and she was born in april of 1963! she's a year older than my mom!

so, whatever, we kept flirting at work, then talking on the phone, then we went out for drinks, and ended up sleeping together (my god she's a firecracker!) she told me she just likes being in relationships with younger guys because we're funner, not boring, and because she acts like a teenager herself. well, we've been seeing eachother for about a week now, and she's completely off her rocker. she already tells me she loves me (i don't say it back yet, i just say "aw! thanks, babe."), we sleep together everyday (again, complete madwoman in bed, she's insane) and she calls me 7 times a day. oh well. beats being single.

so, i forget what the point of this thread was... something about age gaps in dating, i suppose.

LOL! This is vintage Mr. Credible being himself! ...I was going to give the :up:, but I haven't made up my mind about supporting your outragious lifestyle. But you are crazy man! These are the kinds of stories I used to hear from my best friend in high school.

What do you think he's getting at with that statement he made to you? Honestly, continually pursuing possibly disastrous sexual relationships to the point that it's detrimental to your overall life is, if not a big red flag over intimacy issues, a possible sign of sexual addiction. Might be worth taking some time to consider what pushes you to find these types of women and get into situations with them that aren't very healthy. Just playing armchair psychologist. Don't mind me.

jag

This is quality advice that was ignored early on. Sexual addiction is vastly overlooked by people as a disorder. Everyone would much rather joke about it being a rediculously fake diagnosis from unhappy people.

it's not really detrimental to my life, though... it's probably not the most constructive thing in the world, but it hardly effects my day to day life in a bad way. you're more than likely right on the intimacy issues, though. i've gotten pretty good at faking intimacy, though, so it's not a big deal.

and i don't find or persue these women... they truthfully just fall in my lap. i don't persue any women, really. you know what they say about a watched pot, and i always just hope i'lll come across a decent one, but, sadly, and funnily enough, all i get are psychos.

oh well, what can you do?

Denial? Funny still, as the hole gets deeper...

step 1: find a girl who's insane, but cute.

step 2: diddle her pooter.

step 3: repeat.

We're hitting rock bottom in terms of male humor, but funny enough to keep things going...

it's seriously too late. we were cuddling last night, and she went into the whole 'why do you like me?' thing... then the whole 'how can i be having these feelings for you so soon?' thing.

i pretended to fall asleep, then high tailed it out of there.

oh well. at least the sex is good. and she does stroke my ego like crazy. i've actually developed a swagger since i started seeing her.

Avoidance, followed by ingoring danger signs. The situation continues nonetheless. Mr. Credible becomes more like cartoon version of himself.

"He's more machine than human now." - Obi Wan

i'll take the co-dependant, stalker, can't live without me freak over the lying, cheating **** any day...

call me crazy.

if love were any kind of rational thing, i doubt so many of us would be captivated by it.

At this point, I can't tell if Credible is being serious or not, and I'm willing to be he can't either. :huh:

Let me explain...the fewer idiots we have on Earth, the better things will be for those of us possessing a modicum of smarts. AND, we'll also be safer if violent, mentally ill people are locked up.

You say the threat is proof that "she cares".
That is, lol, beyond ridiculous.

When you kill a raccoon, do you "care" about it?
You can't KILL something or someone and say that you "care" about it/them. Unless they WANT to be killed because they're in pain and going to die anyway.

Ending the life of someone is the very opposite of caring for them. :huh:

Next, if you can't see that it's not flattering at all that someone would want to kill you, but rather a manifestation of their own derangement and/or mental illness and/or pure evil, then you are dangerously ill-informed and/or dumb.

None of this is meant to sound "mean". It's just the truth. :o

Because now we know that if you fall desperately in love with a girl, and she ends up not feeling the same about you, you think it'd be a grand gesture of your undying love to threaten to kill her if she leaves you.....when really, it would make you a sick, mindless, pathetic psychopathic ass**** who doesn't understand anything about the pricelessness of human life or the way the world works.

So,....*shrug*

And the thread turns into an AA meeting.

[I'm not even to the newest revelations yet!]

What do you think he's getting at with that statement he made to you? Honestly, continually pursuing possibly disastrous sexual relationships to the point that it's detrimental to your overall life is, if not a big red flag over intimacy issues, a possible sign of sexual addiction. Might be worth taking some time to consider what pushes you to find these types of women and get into situations with them that aren't very healthy. Just playing armchair psychologist. Don't mind me.

jag

This is quality advice that was ignored early on. Sexual addiction is vastly overlooked by people as a disorder. Everyone would much rather joke about it being a rediculously fake diagnosis from unhappy people.

it's not really detrimental to my life, though... it's probably not the most constructive thing in the world, but it hardly effects my day to day life in a bad way. you're more than likely right on the intimacy issues, though. i've gotten pretty good at faking intimacy, though, so it's not a big deal.

and i don't find or persue these women... they truthfully just fall in my lap. i don't persue any women, really. you know what they say about a watched pot, and i always just hope i'lll come across a decent one, but, sadly, and funnily enough, all i get are psychos.

oh well, what can you do?

Denial? Funny still, as the hole gets deeper...

step 1: find a girl who's insane, but cute.

step 2: diddle her pooter.

step 3: repeat.

We're hitting rock bottom in terms of male humor, but funny enough to keep things going...

it's seriously too late. we were cuddling last night, and she went into the whole 'why do you like me?' thing... then the whole 'how can i be having these feelings for you so soon?' thing.

i pretended to fall asleep, then high tailed it out of there.

oh well. at least the sex is good. and she does stroke my ego like crazy. i've actually developed a swagger since i started seeing her.

Avoidance, followed by ingoring danger signs. The situation continues nonetheless. Mr. Credible becomes more like cartoon version of himself.

"He's more machine than human now." - Obi Wan

i'll take the co-dependant, stalker, can't live without me freak over the lying, cheating **** any day...

call me crazy.

if love were any kind of rational thing, i doubt so many of us would be captivated by it.

At this point, I can't tell if Credible is being serious or not, and I'm willing to be he can't either. :huh:

Let me explain...the fewer idiots we have on Earth, the better things will be for those of us possessing a modicum of smarts. AND, we'll also be safer if violent, mentally ill people are locked up.

You say the threat is proof that "she cares".
That is, lol, beyond ridiculous.

When you kill a raccoon, do you "care" about it?
You can't KILL something or someone and say that you "care" about it/them. Unless they WANT to be killed because they're in pain and going to die anyway.

Ending the life of someone is the very opposite of caring for them. :huh:

Next, if you can't see that it's not flattering at all that someone would want to kill you, but rather a manifestation of their own derangement and/or mental illness and/or pure evil, then you are dangerously ill-informed and/or dumb.

None of this is meant to sound "mean". It's just the truth. :o

Because now we know that if you fall desperately in love with a girl, and she ends up not feeling the same about you, you think it'd be a grand gesture of your undying love to threaten to kill her if she leaves you.....when really, it would make you a sick, mindless, pathetic psychopathic ass**** who doesn't understand anything about the pricelessness of human life or the way the world works.

So,....*shrug*

And the thread turns into an AA meeting.

[I'm not even to the newest revelations yet!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"