Revenge of the Fallen Michael Bay out of the way!

Thats funny cause a Gremlin was AMC American Motors Company, and GM were the main property used for cars in this movie. I never once saw a Gremlin.... :o

Thats funny cause a Gremlin was AMC American Motors Company, and GM were the main property used for cars in this movie. I never once saw a Gremlin.... :o
the robots in the kitchen were gremlins insipired.

you know its true.

I was really just making a joke about the car sir.

I wish we could actually see all this inspiration

Superficially I see their 'influence' in his work. Bay however seems to have been inspired primarily by the 'money shots' all those directors are famous for as opposed to being inspired by storytelling, character development etc.

so now the kitchen robots were also racist?

and he did get inspiration from Lucas. Jar Jar was in TF2 .

heh ehheheheh :hehe:

Well, that one did have a pretty large....gun betwixt its legs. :dry:

Michael Bay is not racist. He's a RAPIST!

Or couldn't you see that those scenes of dogs and robots humping we're merely using the humor decoy to hide their horrible, snuff-like purposes? No one shows dogs humping for laughs. Everyone has demoniacal second intentions. Bay is obviously a dog-rapist! :o

Bay should stay imo, because it always gets ****ed up when changing directors. He started this and he should end it in the same way! Bay's the best at what he does.

say to Michale Bay:
"F**k away!"
Or perhaps to you.

Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean it was crap. Learn to respect other people's oppinions too.

How come El Payaso gets to keep his Avatar during banishment,but Senator Pleasury can't?:huh:

Five years on and he still hasn't left the franchise alone.

Interesting how fans don't want him in the film series, he keeps saying he's going to leave the series, but for some reason, always comes back.

If it isn't the worst ever, it's certainly up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"