Microsoft General Manager on Bungie, Bizarre, Bioware

Oh, hi Phaser. We're just talking about the intricacies of multiple identities.

WTF's gotten into you people all of a sudden? And who's this Phaser ****** you keep calling me? Some old joke between you guys I don't know about? :huh:

WTF's gotten into you people all of a sudden? And who's this Phaser ****** you keep calling me? Some old joke between you guys I don't know about? :huh:

First of all, Phaser is the pinnacle of human achievement. If God made women like that, I'd be married.

Second... we love you unconditionally (as long as you don't prefer Nintendo products) and would never play a joke on you. :ninja:

We used to think you were a second account of Phaser's back when you first showed up, because you both have the same argument style and he hadn't showed up for a while, and it just went from there. I don't think anyone really thinks you're Phaser.

We used to think you were a second account of Phaser's back when you first showed up, because you both have the same argument style and he hadn't showed up for a while, and it just went from there. I don't think anyone really thinks you're Phaser.

Which is ironic, because when Phaser first showed up, I thought he was another version of you. :D

First of all, Phaser is the pinnacle of human achievement. If God made women like that, I'd be married.

Second... we love you unconditionally (as long as you don't prefer Nintendo products) and would never play a joke on you. :ninja:

Ah, so that explains the whole "Phaser" thing all this time. I thought it was just some nudge nudge wink wink thing between you guys to play with newer posters.

Talking about multiple accounts, I think WHF is DACMAN. :o

Which is ironic, because when Phaser first showed up, I thought he was another version of you. :D

So essentially speaking both of you are paranoid nutjobs suspecting anyone and everyone of being different versions of the same poster? :dry:

Ah, so that explains the whole "Phaser" thing all this time. I thought it was just some nudge nudge wink wink thing between you guys to play with newer posters.

Talking about multiple accounts, I think WHF is DACMAN. :o
GFreeman already admitted to being DACMAN... my record remains clean. :ninja:

So essentially speaking both of you are paranoid nutjobs suspecting anyone and everyone of being different versions of the same poster? :dry:
"Paranoid" means having all the facts. You don't know what we've been through Fenrir. We are shell-shocked from the Spam Wars. Or should I call you... The Last Meatbag?!?!?:ninja: :mad: :ninja:

This quote, when coming from you, can be accurately applied to virtually anything bad that's happened in the past five years.

So he's the one who started this whole "omg conspiracy!1!" schtick? How the f**k did YOU fall for it?

So he's the one who started this whole "omg conspiracy!1!" schtick? How the f**k did YOU fall for it?
I was young and impressionable... and he was older, more educated... experienced. Versed in the arts... :wow:

Everyone here falls under my influence eventually.

Sounds like a classic case of underage date rape. :ninja:
That's exactly what GFreeman did. He raped us all. Very hard. But not in the same way as ... lesser posters (Super Saiyan Girl) do. He raped us with stone-cold dickery in an almost educational way.

Now we're all a bunch of cynical jackasses. At least those of us who have been here a few years. :csad: :ninja:

No wonder some of the posters here are so tightly wound up they snap at the most trivial things.

In your case, sometimes I wonder if you even know how to snap. :ninja:

Excellent. I am approaching Gamera-like levels of Zen. You hear that Freeman!? :cool:

Even a saintly man of peace like Gamera couldn't quell the never-ending cycle of hate that I have unleashed on these forums. You don't stand a chance. You will be consumed in a furry of flame wars and epic, multi-quote confrontations.

Whaddya talkin' about? Gams is a real live wire. From his rants about how much Gamespot sucks to his silly Halo-hating and ridiculous comparisons (Goldeneye>COD4? WTF man?! :cmad: ), I don't see how he is anything Zen-like. :dry:

I guess him being Mexican blind-sided me to all of those poisonous, bitter vendettas against modern quality shooters and fat Gamespot employees. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"