The Mass Effect Hype Thread

I think this game is going to buy me, instead of the other way around.

This game is going to buy freedom for all the slaves on this earth.

BIOSHOCK IS RAPTURE, MASS EFFECT IS PARADISE.

THE PROMISE OF THE LORD FULFILLED. :up:

Is anyone else on their forums? They've got some crazy discussions going on over there... blowing up stars and stuff... but the Company stickied it... looks like we might not have those 50 planets for the whole game :)

You just hexed Mass Effect. Now God is going to make it stink, or Bioware will be struck by so much lightning it will burn.

1160089987.jpg

1160089856.jpg

1160089735.jpg

1160089734.jpg

Gawd I can't wait, this will consume more of my time than Oblivion did. :(

pretty amazing looking. that chick in the white is giving me an erection. can't wait to unequip all her armor.

I will be ethnically cleansing Mass Effect of those little creeps.

You probably get a chance to ethnically cleanse at least one planet, which is another reason this game is amazing.

It's too bad I won't get a chance to "cleanse" Carth Onasi in this game.

The problem with playing KotOR as a female is that you have to be a woman.

At least you get to kill Carth. And you aren't allowed to vote on any of the planets.

Thank goodness. Otherwise I'd probably elect some jackass electorate just because of his "personality" which couldn't be caught on TV anyways.

Tetragrammaton said:

Holy crap...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Just watched the exclusive footage and I can't believe my eyes. I know Bioware is making Mass Effect as an RPG but the action (especially the dunebuggy sequences) are better than most other action games. :ninja:

Folks, wait till everything on that page loads, then click on the Mass Effect flash tab in the middle right. It will take you to the Mass Effect page - from there, go to downloads and download the HD version of the exclusive MTV footage. Oh and make sure there's something soft sitting on the table or the floor to break the fall of your jaw as it drops with superspeed velocity after viewing the footage.

:up: :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"