Mighty Muggs

i don't see the TF wave 2 in there
they were at work when I took those pics
Picture217.jpg

Saw Grimlock and Starscream at TRU, but the only Transformer I'm interested in is Jazz.

I honestly am not interested in any of the transformers, for me the appeal of a transformers figure is that it can transform ya know? plus besides megatron and optimus none of the transformers look iconic in robot form to me.

kill yourself if you're serious. he did it for free, with marker, in like 30 min.. its bad ass for what it is.

wow... harsh much?.

the eyes look great, but overall not impressed. Sorry, i'm picky with my art.

I appreciate it for what it is, an artist did it in thirty minutes. The belt does look a little crooked.

I appreciate it for what it is, an artist did it in thirty minutes. The belt does look a little crooked.

um, everyone who didnt win it..you know..for FREE, was mad. so...

no one asked you what you thought of it and you just go and put it down like its a piece of ****. thats my problem.

do a better one and post it.

no one asked you what you thought of it and you just go and put it down like its a piece of ****. thats my problem.

do a better one and post it.

why? I hate customs. And whether i can do it or not (Which i could if i cared to) does not mean i can or can't criticize something. Or hell.. movies would never be criticized and that'd pretty much break the hype in half.

blah blah blah, stop talking and get to work.

so much hostility! you would think this was a casting thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"