Mighty Muggs

Crap, I don't even know where there's a Toys R Us around here.

Well that sucks.Hasbro really is killing me with all these exclusives they throw out.

hmmm well i gotta say, im glad ToysRUs is getting them over walmart/target. ToysRus is really like the last and possibly only, large toy store chain, left. Since Walmart and Target have been putting toy stores like KB's, FAO Shwartz, etc... out of buisness for years now.

Picked up Bossk and Biggs on Saturday. Quite a find. Up to 23 now. Way too much money for these things have come out of my poor little pocket....

i dont know what i'd do with 23... i think there def a collection that looks better with fewer numbers... or kept in a box so u could like make a wall out of them lol

I only have three of them. Plo Koon, Darth Maul and Darth Revan.

I have both the two spideys released so far.I want Venom and The new Spidey and Green Goblin when they come out and Deadpool if it's confirmed.

im, right now, just buying spidey ones. I think mighty muggs work best if you just collect a "niche" per say. Like Gi Joe and Transformers, and Indy, you can pretty much get them all... but for the big sets, like star wars and marvel, it just makes more sense to me to only buy select groups. like for star wars (Jedi, Sith, Vader and his court, OT heroes, NT heroes, Bounty Hunters, etc...) and with marvel (Avengers, Spider-man, X-men, Fantastic Four, etc..)

with that said, i only collect spidey, but i might branch out into X-men, that new Logan is kick ass... and some of the other X-men coming out look really cool

I didnt think having 23 was going to come back and bite me in the butt!

Here's my list:

Darth Vader (Without Face mask)
Darth Maul (Shirtless)
Darth Revan
Tarkin
Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Storm Trooper
Plo Koon
Count Dooku
Assajj Ventress
Bossk
Biggs
Snow Trooper
C3P0
General Grievous

Cobra Commander
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow

Iron Man
Black Costume Spider Man
Jigsaw
Galactus
Doctor Doom

And for the life of me, I can't think of the last one (I forgot I had 24)

im, right now, just buying spidey ones. I think mighty muggs work best if you just collect a "niche" per say. Like Gi Joe and Transformers, and Indy, you can pretty much get them all... but for the big sets, like star wars and marvel, it just makes more sense to me to only buy select groups. like for star wars (Jedi, Sith, Vader and his court, OT heroes, NT heroes, Bounty Hunters, etc...) and with marvel (Avengers, Spider-man, X-men, Fantastic Four, etc..)

with that said, i only collect spidey, but i might branch out into X-men, that new Logan is kick ass... and some of the other X-men coming out look really cool
I say collect whatever strikes you as cool.While I'm collecting only spidey muggs now I didn't like Doc ock so I won't be getting him.Also if they ever make Deadpool or Moon Knight I don't care I'll get them too.I might get some star wars muggs specifically Yoda,Vader and Boba Fett.

Ahh, what a weekend. happened to pick up Optimus Prime and Soundwave. I saw Bumblebee, but meh, just like Duke, I didn't want him. I need a new place for all of these things!

i saw the TF muggs at Kmart a couple days ago...$12.99 each though....so i passed.

are there any pics of the SDCC deadpool mugg?

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls....may I present, as we approach the final days of Black History Month, which is of course :whatever: , the shortest month of the year, ...one of the Coolest Mighty Muggs to grace the toy shelves.....

The Administrator of Cloud City, Lando Calrissian!!!!

02-24-09_1708.jpg

I don't collect Muggs, but if I did, Lando here would be one of two that I would actually buy. This is probably old news to most of you guys, but enjoy anyways.

Will the muggs still be on HTS.com after they go TRU exclusive?

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Deadpool better not be a SDCC exclusive.

I'll probably get one of these before I go to college for something to be in my room.

ya a deadpool mugg was shown at sdcc, i havent seen any picture yet though and no one seems to know if its in a new wave or an exclusive

ya a deadpool mugg was shown at sdcc, i havent seen any picture yet though and no one seems to know if its in a new wave or an exclusive

umm SDCC hasn't happened yet this year, and i was at SDCC last year and there was no deadpool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"