Minor Holiday Thread

can i change the name of this thread?

the jewish holiday thread. the holidays posted aren't random, they all share the same distinction

the jewish holiday thread. the holidays posted aren't random, they all share the same distinction
Welllll.....I did invite other people to post other, non-Jewish minor holidays.....it's just that, you know, they really haven't been.
Heck, two people have posted about Confederate Memorial Dayand May24. Now, maybe it SHOULD be changed to The Minor Holiday Thread.

Today is the Anniversary of the first time man landed on the moon... and next year this week will be the anniversary of the last shuttle launch.

Tonight is the begining of a week-long Jewish Holiday known as Sukkos (tabernacles). happy Tabernacles to any jew on the boards!
It'sthat time of year again.....

Today (Thursday) is Tu B'Shevat, The Jewish New Year for Trees.
It;'s that time of year again.
Can a mod change the thread title to "Minor Holiday Thread". Some of the holidays posted here haven't been Jewish, like may24.

Today is the Jewish Holiday of Log B'Omer!
Please, I repeat my request:
Can a mod change the thread title to "Minor Holiday Thread"? Some of the holidays posted here haven't been Jewish, like may24.

Friday will be the 32nd anniversary of Mount Saint Helen's May 18, 1980 eruption.

I just learned that this Sunday is Naked Gardening Day.
:dry::huh::doh:

This Sunday is the saddest day on the Jewish Calendar, Tisha B'av

The 7-day Jewish Holiday of Succos, (Sukkot, Sukkoth, etc.) began two days ago (sunday night)

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Tell a Lie Day

When : Always April 4th

Tell a Lie Day..... if you ever need to tell a lie, today is the day to do so.

Today, March 10th, is "Opposite Day".

So I had a really rotten day today and got nothing done and I'm not wandering forums gloating.

It's a Shemtov thread.

*reads*

Yep, it's a Shemtov thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"