Mission: Impossible 3

darkdonnie said:
It's different because that type of role is still believeable. A female love interest isn't ridiculous, but I think Lindsey Lohan as a assassin/weapons expert, or even just a computer whiz is(like when Tara Reid did it for that one Christain Slater movie, Alone in the Dark I think). Just my opinion anyway.

no, its not playing the love interest that i dont belive its her being in the role, she looks like 13 yr old amongst waaaayy better talent.

According to IGN Carrie is still a possibility

Tom Cruise and Ving Rhames are both on board, and Kenneth Branagh and Carrie-Anne Moss both remain serious possibilities for the next spy thriller.

Lohan in this movie is all wrong IMO. I just can't see her in this type of role, and quite frankly, she's not that good of an actress.

Now it all makes sense as to why she looks so emaciated lately.

terry78 said:
Now it all makes sense as to why she looks so emaciated lately.

how, she is suppose to gain muscle not lose it

you guies should give her a chance

green said:
Kerri Russell.

i hope not ,she is so m3h IMO,Beckinsale would be more suited with Cruise as she is older i think Anyway it looks like Carrie amy still be involved

hunter rider said:
i hope not ,she is so m3h IMO,Beckinsale would be more suited with Cruise as she is older i think Anyway it looks like Carrie amy still be involved

Dont get me wrong, I liked the original cast. I hope Carrie still gets it, but dont be suprised if it's Kerri. ;)
I actually saw the AccessHollywood segment with Lohan last night....I dont want to bash her, she does what she does, I just dont think shes ready for a roll like this. I think it's just because I dont think I could take her seriously but I guess that's my issue, she is going to be working with Robert Altman of all people.

green said:
Dont get me wrong, I liked the original cast. I hope Carrie still gets it, but dont be suprised if it's Kerri. ;)
I actually saw the AccessHollywood segment with Lohan last night....I dont want to bash her, she does what she does, I just dont think shes ready for a roll like this. I think it's just because I dont think I could take her seriously but I guess that's my issue, she is going to be working with Robert Altman of all people.

that's really the case isnt,it,she has no way of making the audience believe she is an agent,How old is Kerri ?

hunter rider said:
that's really the case isnt,it,she has no way of making the audience believe she is an agent,How old is Kerri ?

Russell is 29.

hunter rider said:
so she would be going for the same role as Carrie ?

Dont know....
I think it's odd that they are even recasting two women like the original screenplay had. I though for sure Abrams would re-write it completely but I guess not. Do you know who wrote the original screenplay?

green said:
Dont know....
I think it's odd that they are even recasting two women like the original screenplay had. I though for sure Abrams would re-write it completely but I guess not. Do you know who wrote the original screenplay?

Franks Darabont wrote the original script,i just don't see anything about Kerri that makes me want her in this

hunter rider said:
Franks Darabont wrote the original script,i just don't see anything about Kerri that makes me want her in this

Fair enough. :p
I'd prefer Moss too.

I like your Beckinsale Idea Hunter. Kerri Russell would be ok IMO, but im not really familiar with alot of her work, I know she did that felecity show.

BTW Hunter, what did you think of the Batman clip?

green said:
Fair enough. :p
I'd prefer Moss too.

Michelle Pfiefer would be an interesting choice also,doubt she's do it though

darkdonnie said:
I like your Beckinsale Idea Hunter. Kerri Russell would be ok IMO, but im not really familiar with alot of her work, I know she did that felecity show.

BTW Hunter, what did you think of the Batman clip?

which BB clip ?

sava said:
who's Kerri?

keri.jpg

darkdonnie said:
they released like a minute or so of the 10 minute smallville spot

Just watched it,Awesome very well handled IMo

sava said:
right, she's hot...but not the best. Kate is better

Yeah Beckinsale has a hottness factor that is out of control......
I have a feeling we are going to be seeing alot of Russell in the upcoming years, she's a pretty good actress and has been on Broadway for like two years working on her craft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"