Star Trek: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have pre-ordered ST from Amazon.co.uk along with Moon, they are out the same day here, cant wait for them arrive.

yeah, walmart has been making a big push for blu ray. every new release blu ray i have picked up there in the past few months has been for no more than $19 while the DVD version would be next to it for $21. no joke, they must have cut a deal with blu ray to really make a push before Christmas to boost sales

Shifting talk a bit from the blu-ray do's and dont's...and I know these thoughts should be posted on the sequel thread but they are on the DVD so here goes anyway...

On the deleted scenes section there is a whole sequence that involved the Klingons..wow! I'm glad they dropped that storyline, which I feel would have diluted the impact of the Romulans as the main threat.

What I found interesting were the comments made about the lack of visuals that were provided to us on the look of the Klingons. Virtually their entire face was covered with a helmet and armor. I can't remember who made the comment right now, but he said they plan to work on a new look and interpretation of them for the sequel...

Could the Klingons play a major role in Star Trek 2?

What I found interesting were the comments made about the lack of visuals that were provided to us on the look of the Klingons. Virtually their entire face was covered with a helmet and armor. I can't remember who made the comment right now, but he said they plan to work on a new look and interpretation of them for the sequel...

Could the Klingons play a major role in Star Trek 2?
In the new movie's continuity...the continuity from the series ENTERPRISE is in effect. In it, the genetic virus that made the Klingons more human looking (as they were in the original series) has infected them. They don't start returning to thier original boney headed species look for another 20-30 years. Witht the change in the timeline and new continuity being created...the Klingons looks could change for any number of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"