Mission: Impossible 3

Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by Hunter Rider, May 5, 2005.

1. Sava Dont cry, my dear

i havent seen her before :(

2. green fear is the mind killer

Really?
    Dont you remeber a few years back when she was doing the show Felicity, she had really long curly hair and then she came back the next season and had cut it all off and people seriously freaked out and quit watching the show?
    Personnaly I never understood why, she was still pretty.

3. Hunter Rider Ronin

I don't think we got Felicity in the UK

4. Sava Dont cry, my dear

yeah, like HR said, we dont get it

5. green fear is the mind killer

Really?
    It was a JJ Abrams show...

Plot Outline: A young fresh out of high school girl, follows her high school crush to college to be near him.

That was about the sum of it. It also starred Scott Speedman, who coincidentally has and is starring with Beckinsale in Underworld...

6. Dr.Fear Registered

that was a the dumbest concept of a show, i cant belive it got aired for 4 seasons

7. Hunter Rider Ronin

From comingsoon .netJ.J. Abrams Wants Felicity for M:I-3

Source: TV Guide
    May 18, 2005

While Lindsay Lohan is saying she might have a role in director J.J. Abrams' Mission: Impossible, starring Tom Cruise, Abrams himself tells TV Guide that he's eyeing his former Felicity star Keri Russell for a role.

"There is a role that I think Keri would be spectacular for," said Abrams, "but there's a process I must go through [before I cast her]."

It is unclear whether or not this is the same role that Lohan is talking about.

8. green fear is the mind killer

hahaha....What did I tell you? :p
    Nice find by the way, Hunter.

9. Hunter Rider Ronin

yep another 2006 movie already getting disapointing:( this is perfect ammo for Cruise haters to say that he is surrounding himself with mediocre ppl in order to look good:(

10. green fear is the mind killer

I'd take Russell over Lohan any day!
    Give her a chance, at least she's not a pop star and can act.
    Would you be happy if they use Russell and keep Moss?

11. Hunter Rider Ronin

yes,if Russel was playing the part originaly meant for Scarlett(the one lohan wants) then that would be ok as its only a short part at the begining and then Carrie as the main female lead would be great IMO

12. green fear is the mind killer

In actuality it's probably the same roll. So dont go getting disappointed yet. :)

13. Hunter Rider Ronin

yeah i am jumping the gun a bit,i think i was just so pleased with the original cast that i wish they hadn't changed them

14. green fear is the mind killer

You're having early Scarlett withdrawls and the film hasnt even begun production. :D :D :D

15. Hunter Rider Ronin

probably true:p :up: ,i just hope it is good after all these reshuffles

16. green fear is the mind killer

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/050523g.php
    Katie & Tom Team For M:I-3
    Posted: Monday May 23rd, 2005 4:22pm
    Source: Ananova
    Author: Garth Franklin

Tom Cruise's new girlfriend Katie Holmes is being tipped to play the actor's love interest in the third installment of "Mission Impossible" reports Ananova.

Scarlett Johansson was previously attached to an earlier script version, and this week teen actress Lindsay Lohan said she was very keen on grabbing the part.

Now, according to the New York Post - insiders say the "Batman Begins" and "Dawson's Creek" star "will step up as the leading lady." Shooting is scheduled to begin shortly.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/050524f.php
    More Set To Join The Third "Mission"
    Posted: Tuesday May 24th, 2005 5:00pm
    Source: Assorted Sources
    Author: Garth Franklin

Katie Holmes drew a lot of attention yesterday in regards to talk that she would potentially star with her current beau Tom Cruise in the third "Mission: Impossible."

Now, famed columnist Liz Smith has come up with another name - "forget Lindsay Lohan, Scarlett Johansson -- and even Katie Holmes. Tom's "Mission Impossible III" co-star will be Michelle Monaghan. Filming starts in Italy, July 18th".

A former "Boston Public" star, Monaghan has appeared in such films as "The Bourne Supremacy", "It Runs in the Family", "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" and the upcoming "Syriana" and "Mr. & Mrs. Smith".

Meanwhile, Irish interview program The Late Late Show on RTE had English spunk Jonathan Rhys-Meyers on who apparently said he's going to be in "Mission Impossible 3" with Cruise.

Rhys-Meyers shot to fame with an acclaimed performance in "Velvet Goldmine" and has a bit of a renaissance of late with starring turns in "Vanity Fair", "Alexander" and most recently played Elvis Presley in the much talked about mini-series.

17. Hunter Rider Ronin

cool news green,thanks for the update:up: I'd heard whispers that Katie was going to be in it but thank god they seem to be flase,I'm not familiar with mohynahan,at first i thought it was the woman from i Robot but that's Bridgette mohynahan.Again they mention the Scarlett role which was the smaller of the 2 female lead roles,so i wonder if carrie is still involved,I don't know much about The guy Rhys,wonder if he'll be a villain or ally

18. green fear is the mind killer

Rhys-Meyers is a pretty good actor he's been rumored for Gambit lately.
    The Katie new pisses me off! :mad: It better not be true.
    I always thought the role for Carrie was the love interest role and Scarletts was a small role in the beginning. Which makes me think these reports dont really know who is up for what role.

19. Hunter Rider Ronin

yeah it's all guessing games ,especially since the script has changed,I think Tom is smarter than to cast katie or Lohan.

20. green fear is the mind killer

I would hope so......
    Michelle Monaghan
    [​IMG]

21. Hunter Rider Ronin

very nice,i could see her working,can she act ?I am now wondering if they are just goig for 1 female lead

22. green fear is the mind killer

I dont know. Im not that familiar with her either...thank god it's not Bridget Monaghan, she's pretty and all but I thought her performance in I Robot was really wooden. If it was between Michelle and Russell, I'd rather it be Russell. Im still betting on their being two females though.

23. Hunter Rider Ronin

hmmm her and Russle both seem similar plain types IMO ,i hope the other female lead would be a more diverse

24. green fear is the mind killer

Im just hoping the female love interest is more Cruises age and not young enough to be his daughter. :o

25. Hunter Rider Ronin

yeah thats why i still like Carrie or Kate for the female lead