Mobile Suit Gundam Mega Thread

Arkady Rossovich

Superhero
Reaction score
This thread is ment to talk about any series to have the Gundam name.From the original Mobile Suit Gundam,to the most current version.Gundam SEED Stargazer,questions,advise,anything here.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to kill all that is G Gundam :( That's the worst run of anything Gundam I've ever seen *eyes and ears bleed*

Gundam Wing :up:

I could careless for all the others.

Gundam Wing and 08th MS Team are the best ever :up:

What?!?!
G Gundam was my favorite!
Thats the show that got me into Gundam.

P.S This should be a good thread.

...If DBZ is not mentioned or if someone says, "Naruto and DBZ are the only anime worth watching."

Warhammer said:
...If DBZ is not mentioned or if someone says, "Naruto and DBZ are the only anime worth watching."

You're only tempting them.

And I didn't like Wing. I hated the idea of a Gundam could only defeat a Gundam.

I liked the more "realistic" idea behind the mainline Gundam.

Stardust Memory being my fave.

Gundam Wing got me into it. So it is still my favorite, but more for sentimental reasons.

It can't compare with a lot of the original Universal Century stuff.

Zeta is the best I've seen, followed closely by 0080.

And I love 0083, 8th ms team, and chars counterattack.

I just pretty much love all the gundam I've seen, besides G gundam and Seed which could have been 26 episodes long if you took out most of the flashbacks which really bogged it down. Not to mention it was basically just Wing combined with the original series.

Tsunulia said:
Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to kill all that is G Gundam :( That's the worst run of anything Gundam I've ever seen *eyes and ears bleed*
I found G gundam to be really cool. Unlike gundam seed Ihope the people who worked on it never work on tv again.

Thank you.
Im glad G Gundam is getting some love.

Does anyone have some information on the sequels to Gundam SEED?I hear that they have begun to air in Japan,and im sure people would like to know more.

My favorite is G Gundam.
I hated Gundam Seed.
The animation was horrible, the colors made my eyes bleed, and the english voice acting was absolutely boring and bad.

Gundam Wing was a brilliant, brilliant show. Sure it wasn't the most original but it took the series and imo more mainstream anime to a new place. The characters while all heavily contrived are fascinating, growing individuals and most of 'em we like.

The show is just very well done. The only downside is those annoying youi fangirls with their blind love for homosexual parings and blind hate for any character without male organs (you know Relena wouldn't have been so hated if not for the fact that she was Heero's love interest and not some little boy or sick ****).

Also I really, really liked 08th MS Team which to me was a short but sweet little piece of anime that captured the tragedy of it all quite brilliantly. A touching show and lightyears ahead of the more popular and mainstream Gundam Seed of today though.

I love original gundam. I think it is one of the most epic stories in anime history! Char is one of the greastest antagonists of all time rest his soul. HEIL ZEON!!!!:woot:

i have to give some props to gundam wing because it got me into it, but u cant beat the original

w00t! a Gumdam thread! I'll be back when I get off work and I'l post my thoughts!

Gundam Wing for sure. G Gundam was okay but a bit silly. I've seen almost all the others and I didn't like them to much.

:up: Gundam wing and G Gundam are the best in the series!.. nice characters,, gundam deathscyth:up:, Gundam the God "nice looking gundam"

Any news on Gundam related anime?The latest series i know of is a Gudam SEED related project.

A bit of info from ANN

A 15-second teaser trailer, which aired during Saturday's Toward the Terra broadcast in Japan, has officially announced Mobile Suit Gundam 00, the newest television series in the Gundam robotic mecha franchise. The series will air at 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays (after Toward the Terra ends in that timeslot) starting in October 2007 on MBS and TBS network affiliates. Gundam's original sponsor Sotsu Agency and original studio Sunrise will return for this installment.

The story will take place in 2307 AD of our modern calendar system—which is different from the fictional Universal Century calendar of the first Mobile Suit Gundam series, the Cosmic Era calendar of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, and the four other previously used calendar systems. It will be the first time a Gundam animated project officially takes place in our modern calendar system. (There were two apparent uses of AD dates in the first Mobile Suit Gundam series and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam series, but both dates were edited out of the later movie compilations of those series.)

The main characters will be four Gundam Meister mobile weapon pilots in Solestal Being, "a private military organization bent on eradicating war." The Solestal Being intend to use Gundams to enforce its goal. The teaser trailer ends with the phrase, "Rebirth begins through destruction." Japanese fans have noted the similarity of the character designs with the work of Yun Kōga (Loveless), although Sunrise has not confirmed her involvement. Sunrise has also not confirmed the involvement of Fullmetal Alchemist director Seiji Mizushima, Hellsing video series script supervisor Yōsuke Kuroda, Eureka Seven character designer Kenichi Yoshida, or the first Gundam story's lead voice actor Tohru Furuya as the narrator.

I wonder if they'll have a Q character in there...

"Right, now pay attention 00(whatever), I want you to take great care of this equipment..."

Seriously - looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"