The Dark Knight mobile trailer

kage88

absolute terror
Reaction score
i have verizon wireless and was gonna look at tdk trailer and i saw it had a mobile trailer and a 4- part mini(like the one on the bonus disc of batman begins) called the shadow of ra's al ghul. looked good except i couldn't make out all the words. the mobile trailer started with the joker asking something along the lines of " you want order in gotham city? batman has to remove his mask. for everyday he doesn't, people will die. i'm a man of my word". through out that dialogue, you see rachel and then it cuts to bruce looking at the joker on tv with a very pissed offed, i'm gonna kick this guy's butt when i get a hold of him-look! then it just shows stuff we've already seen and heard such as the " i knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight" bit.

where did you find this now? I have verizon what source is it from?

i went to v cast on demand video, clicked hollywood and then clicked the dark knight.

i have verizon wireless and was gonna look at tdk trailer and i saw it had a mobile trailer and a 4- part mini(like the one on the bonus disc of batman begins) called the shadow of ra's al ghul. looked good except i couldn't make out all the words. the mobile trailer started with the joker asking something along the lines of " you want order in gotham city? batman has to remove his mask. for everyday he doesn't, people will die. i'm a man of my word". through out that dialogue, you see rachel and then it cuts to bruce looking at the joker on tv with a very pissed offed, i'm gonna kick this guy's butt when i get a hold of him-look! then it just shows stuff we've already seen and heard such as the " i knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight" bit.

FRIGGEN SWEEET!

Damn it! That means I'm gonna have to sign up for V Cast! $15 down the drain. HAHA!

Im tryin to check this out right now hopefully it works

I like the sound of this. I believe a youtubing is in order.:word:

I have this too, but I'd rather not subscribe to see videos. Can anybody upload it?

I like the sound of this. I believe a youtubing is in order.:word:

junosmartass.jpg

Wow, that was EXCELLENT!

Its basically the same structure as the newest trailer, but the first 15 seconds are brand spanking new with lines from the teaser we got last summer (Starting tonight people will die). There's also some lines from the TV spots spliced in there as well.

I have NO IDEA how to upload this because its on Verizon's VCAST but someone who is more tech savvy should have at it. Its rather excellent!!!

WOW he was right!! I only got to catch a glimpse because im at work, but thats really cool, and I only did the $3 a day thing, wicked sweet, Ill hafta watch them all later!

just watched it OMG that was awesome!!!!!

Someone with Verizon and a videocamera please record and upload this!

Good stuff. Thanks OP for the heads up otherwise I never would have thought to look for it.

The exact line of the Joker in the beginning is:
"You want order in Gotham? Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in. Every day he doesn't, people will die. I'm a man of my word"

And it's actually addressing Gordon, as we see him holding a cell phone sitting in a car when the Joker finishes his lines. So badass. They need to upload this version on the net in HD. There are a few new quick shots spliced in near the beginning. Nothing revealing, but new nonetheless.

can't wait for this to show up online, get to it people!

where's "on demand video"?? for some reason on my phone, the only things under movie trailers are "speed racer" and something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"