Monster Murders May

kudos on this Crimson. i can say i truly appreciate your train of thought. :up: :up:

but i still cant decide on an answer... yet...

I think it will be Green Goblin 2

I chose Venom. I think it's what will drive Spidey to take him down.

I'm starting to feel like May's death will be an accident though, like, she'll get caught up in a battle or something and end up getting taken out by a stray Venom tentacle or something.

Maybe.

I think May will live to see another day. She is still alive in the comics so they can't kill her off in the movie.

Nebins said:
I think May will live to see another day. She is still alive in the comics so they can't kill her off in the movie.

They can. They can do anything they want to.

I choose nobody murders Aunt May. I just don't think it will contribute to the story.

I think the idea of Peter killing her while under the symbiote's influence is a very interesting idea. Only if he did it in a sort of indirect way though. I just can't see him intentionally murdering her, even with the symbiote's influence. But if she is killed by one of the characters, I would think it would be Venom. As Crimson said, it would give Peter even more reason to want to go after him. It would make his motivation much more personal.

HughJackFan420 said:
i doubt aunt mae will die

close thread

Don't hold your breath. If what Raimi says is true "This one will differ from the comics most" that could very well be the case. In my mind, she has served her purpose.

i don't know i don't think Aunt Mae will die for the sake Uncle Ben is already gone so why add more tragedy to Parker's life?

he's gonna have enough drama in the third one trust me.

HughJackFan420 said:
i doubt aunt mae will die

close thread

"i doubt aunt mae will die"?

Come back when you've learned to communicate properly you dim-witted toad.

i dont think they will introduce the "innocents" thing with venom...but hey, there is too much stuff in the movie already.....anyway, it would be great if peter (under the thrall of the symbiote) scared her so much that she went into the hospital and maybe Venom shows up and scares the hell out of her...killing her.

i guess that is how i would want it...

i don't think she will die but i think it will be harry that does it.

Spider-man under the influence of the black costume...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"