Superman Returns More Film Cell Collectables (New Pics)

Van Petrol

Reaction score
Posted over at BlueTights.net

Available from MovieGoods.com

365041.1020.A.jpg

365042.1020.A.jpg

365043.1020.A.jpg

365044.1020.A.jpg

Interesting--see what they did with the gray suit? The neckline is even HIGHER. you immediately compare and contrast between the gray and the classic--suddenly the classic's neckline doesn't seem so constricting.

I'm not making EXCUSES for the neckline, I'm just saying this is probably a sly little way to make people watching the movie completely accept the new suit.

They were already posted but they deserve a thread, thanks Batarang. :up:

Superman \S/ said:
Those look awesome! Brandon is Superman.

-\S/

I said this in another thread..but i couldn't see any other person playing superman,excluding actors who have played the man of steel.

Routh is superman!

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
I said this in another thread..but i couldn't see any other person playing superman,excluding actors who have played the man of steel.

Routh is superman!

Agreed Robo! :supes:

Anyone else see the pic of Lois holding Jason? Wonder if we can get the larger version.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
^^^

Perhaps when lex grabbs them?

I don't know, i can't tell by the back round. It looks to me as if they're in his
mansion?
Or...or..*ponders* I have no idea. but i want to see the rest of the pics. In the small pics of Routh he looks really good.

The darker suit looks absolutely kickass. Spidey who? ;)

Great new pics! Brandon looks fantastic!!! :supes: :up:

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:

Routh is superman!

Nope, I still don't agree with that notion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"