Superman Returns More Film Cell Collectables (New Pics)

Right, so anygay...those new pics are pretty good. I really dig the gray space suit. Seems like Kal-El returning to earth will be an early highlight in the movie.

IKnowSomeJudo said:
Right, so anygay...those new pics are pretty good. I really dig the gray space suit. Seems like Kal-El returning to earth will be an early highlight in the movie.

now the grey space suit that I like.

Harnett yeah, Caviezel a poor Superman/Kent, you're crazy? Caviezel would have been a great cast, looks and talent.

Not to these eyes, I think he would have made a better Superman/Clark.

Meh, Caviezel is a second-rate Eric Roberts looks-wise, that's hardly a great cast for Superman.

jcaviezel.jpg
Green-LanternCv1.jpg

Compare that to the artwork:

picture3050fs.jpg

Sooo Hal Jordan. I dont see him as Superman though. People just make too much of the connections between Jesus and Supes.

Kane said:
Caviezel would make a better Hal Jordan (lookswise).

Dude your right about the Hal Jordon role and the over playing of the jesus superman connection.

I come back after a long day of shopping, eating, and drinking and am greated with this. Very nice!

The Game said:
Dude your right about the Hal Jordon role and the over playing of the jesus superman connection.

Keep on we are talking about an actor, not Jesus here.

Am I the only one that finds this funny? They have 'Film strip' collectables and the film was shot digital?

Well, ok... Not that funny :(

Iam getting the feeling that you guys are starting to like the space suit more than the supes regular suit,well I think i nthe movie it wil be the opposite, I mean the grey suit can't overshadow the other suit,O damn we get a big great pic of the grey suit,but we can't get a full size version of the one with supes looking straight to the front with hands on his waist:(

don't get me wrong I like the grey suit its just that we should be gettign more pics of supes in the regular supes suit. if someone buyed that film cells and posted a big version scan of the pics i nthe corners.

Mentok said:
Am I the only one that finds this funny? They have 'Film strip' collectables and the film was shot digital?

Well, ok... Not that funny :(
Well...since most theaters still have to project film....it will be transferred to it....and so you will have film strips....so it didn't surprise me any.

The film cells dont like like real ones. Well i know the pictures are real but i meant it does not ressemble what a real film cell looks like. Usually its transparent , very much so, and more brown in color. Maybe these are just photoshoped so we can tell what the film cell are once placing an order. Just food for though...

Superman \S/ said:
I don't know, i can't tell by the background. It looks to me as if they're in his mansion?

Spoiler!
(They are locked inside Lex' yacht. )
Notice the round window on the door.

I think its just an image with the film strip pattern on the sides... The only real film strip collectables I have seen are a special film (not as dark or brown as normal film) and the case has a light inside it so the film lights up...

Dont know if thats the deal with these ones or not.

C. Lee said:
Well...since most theaters still have to project film....it will be transferred to it....and so you will have film strips....so it didn't surprise me any.

Yes, but some of these "cells" are not from the final film, just the digitally shot plates. For example, the background of the space suit shot was digitally enhanced for the ShoWest trailer, here it shows just the original stage props.

Well...i seriously think Routh looks too Superboysih for me
...too yong in some scenes....and its so funny cause he doesnt look like that in real life so the make up artists ****ed up his face...Seriously...just my opinion...

Fatboy Roberts said:
Interesting--see what they did with the gray suit? The neckline is even HIGHER. you immediately compare and contrast between the gray and the classic--suddenly the classic's neckline doesn't seem so constricting.

I'm not making EXCUSES for the neckline, I'm just saying this is probably a sly little way to make people watching the movie completely accept the new suit.

Excellent observation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"