More healthful food alternatives you use

Margarine instead of butter. It's made from vegetable oil!

J/K. Anybody that thinks margarine is a healthy alternative is ******ed. Period.

Margarine instead of butter. It's made from vegetable oil!

J/K. Anybody that thinks margarine is a healthy alternative is ******ed. Period.

spread_tub.jpg

No processed foods. No bleached flours. No processed sugars. Nothing with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it. Ever. No fried or deep-fried foods. We grill, bake or saute' pretty much everything. No meats or poultry that have been given hormones, steroids or antibiotics. Eggs from free-range, grain-fed chickens with a rooster in the yard to maximize Omega fatty acids. Organic produce whenever possible, always thoroughly washed. Water filter on the fridge.

jag

sounds good,I still love to deep fry and tempura though.i love organic milk and can certainly taste the difference,its almost scary.sadly its double the price and to expensive to train with.

My only true diet sin is Coca Cola. I would suck that sh** out of satans ass. I love the stuff.

I don't really use alternatives, I just eat really healthy. It's not really a hardship for me though, I prefer things that way, anyway. Like, I never eat fast food, never drink cokes and stuff. I eat mostly organic fruits and veggies, virtually no processed foods, no fried foods. Gosh, it sounds like I don't eat anything, but I do, I just eat good food. I don't eat anything with high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oils, msg, stuff like that. When I eat meat, it's usually chicken or turkey over beef. If I eat beef, it's the cattle that didn't get hormones/antibiotics. And I buy the organic eggs from uncaged chickens. Sometimes I do substitutions with soy. And I sometimes make my own burrito shells (which are incredible, but a little time consuming because you have to knead the dough.) And I drink filtered water and herbal teas throughout the day. :up:

This is pretty much the same deal for me, so instead of retyping nearly the exact same thing I'll just say ditto to Casey:oldrazz::cwink:

Turkey replacing beef is a good move. I do that quite a bit, recently by discovering turkey bacon...yummy.

We had this conversation once before. And yes, turkey bacon is the ****. :up:

I go through phases were I eat pretty healthy, but then when money is tight, it's back to the dollar menu or ramen. It pisses me off that most health or organic food is so damn expensive. When I'm poor and on a health kick, I just eat canned tuna and raw broccoli. It sucks but it works and doesn't kill my budget.

My only healthy alternative is to not eat cleaning products .. other than that I don't really have much of a strategy .

I actually do eat healthy sometimes but i need the caffeine in soda to keep me awake and it's not my fault that cookies are so damn good.

Well quit staying up til all hours on the hype and you'll get enough sleep you won't need that caffeine. :cmad: As for the cookies, one word .. tofu. ;)

Well quit staying up til all hours on the hype and you'll get enough sleep you won't need that caffeine. :cmad: As for the cookies, one word .. tofu. ;)

Tofu and other soy products are the devil. Soy mimics and then converts to estrogen in the human body, thereby raising estrogen profiles and throwing the entire hormonal panel off kilter over time. :down

jag

Tofu and other soy products are the devil. Soy mimics and then converts to estrogen in the human body, thereby raising estrogen profiles and throwing the entire hormonal panel off kilter over time. :down

jag

Yeah, and breasts are only fun if they're on someone else. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"