Most anticipated Comic book film sequel?

Cyrusbales

Avenger
Reaction score
I tried searching for one of these already, but couldn't find one, sorry if this already exists, anyway, what comic book film sequel are YOU most looking forward to?

For me it's The Dark Knight, followed by Spider-Man 3.

For me, my order of anticipation is:

Batman: The Dark Knight
Superman Returns
Spider-Man 3
Hellboy 2
Punisher 2
Hulk
Sin City 2

Spider-Man 3
Superman: The Man of Steel (we all know that's going to be the title)
Punisher 2
Hulk
Sin City 2
Hellboy 2 (not a big fan of the first film- and fairy tale villains? Kinda on the fence about this concept)

I want the Punisher 2 more than any of them, but I want to see all of those sequels.

Spider-Man 3. I mean c'mon it is just around the corner and could make for the first good three CONSECUTIVE good superhero movies in a series.

Followed bdistantly from The Dark Knight which is is still too far away to get overly excited for though.

The Dark Knight

As much as I'm dying to see Spider-man 3, and think The Dark Knight will be great....I'm just too curious to see what they do with Hulk at this point. That movie is the biggest question mark right now.

Order of anticipation:

The Dark Knight
Spiderman 3
The Incredible Hulk
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Superman: Kal-El of Krypton (my title)
Sin City 2
Punisher 2

But i want all of them to be made.

The Incredible Hulk.. i know this is going to suck and wont be as good as the first one but i'm still looking forward to it like crazy :(

The Dark Knight. Come on, Batman and The Joker. Who better?

Can't comment on the SR sequel since there's nothing about it. And as much as I'm anticipating Symbiote Spidey in Spider-Man 3, I really don't care about Sandman.

The Dark Knight
Spider-Man 3
Superman Returns
The Incredible Hulk
The Punisher 2
Sin City 2
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

I cant wait to see how they do The Dark Knight

FOG3 said:
I cant wait to see how they do The Dark Knight

it's gonna be very similar to BB, i think we can safely assume that much, lol.

Out of these options
Spider-Man 3
Superman re-Returns
Sin city 2
Hulk 2
Punisher 2
Hell boy 2

The Dark Knight of course but Spidey 3 in second.

Batman vs The Joker!!

Well, I can't wait for the next Superman movie, but I voted for The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger as the Joker sounds awesome, and now that Goyer is gone (GOOD ****ING RIDDANCE:)) everything that was brilliant about BB will remain intact and the one huge weight that was holding it back has been dropped. I'm really psyched to see what the Brothers Nolan pen for this. I'm also psyched for Hellboy 2. Del Toro is brilliant when it comes to production value, and Pearlman is just fantastic as Big Red.

The Dark Knight, then Superman.
Spidey can drown in it's pool of cheesiness for all I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"