Most anticipated?

EdRyder

Sidekick
Reaction score
Right now its got to be Bioshock.For some reason it seems most are torn on this one.Lots of "same ole same ole"in many forums.I think it looks incredibly different.But I understand the whole"Not revolutionary" arguement.
So whats it for you?
Assasins Creed?
Stranglehold?
That crazy Indiana Jones game?

Assasin's Creed looks to be great as long as the controls are smooth.
Bioshock, I am not as excited for, but the one I am most looking forward to is Mass Effect.

At this point, there's nothing I'm really excited for. When they get closer, I'm sure I'll be hyped for GTA IV and Halo 3, but right now theres nothing I'm going "omg I must have that!" for...

At this very moment, Overlord, cause it comes out at the end of this month. In the near future, Halo 3 and Mass Effect.

For me the most anticipated games are:
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Lair
Heavenly Sword
GTA IV
Halo 3
Final Fantasy XIII
White Knight Story
Uncharted
Guitar Hero III
Maybe more, I can't remember.

Assasin's Creed looks to be great as long as the controls are smooth.

I dont think youll have to worry there, that game couldn't be with a better team.

Assassins Creed im dying to have. That game will be sick. Im also looking forward to Brothers in Arms : Hells Highway

oh man theres sooo many good games coming out

mass effect
assassins creed
GH3
GTA4
halo 3
the darkness
too human
and stranglehold

bioshock(very underrated game)
mass effect
assasains creed

seriously bioshock looks alot better then assasains creed. i dontsee thebig hoopla surroung it anyways.

If there is one game I'm incredibly excited to see every single second worth footage of, it's Too Human. The game has come a long way since it's last E3 showing, being improved drastically. Sure, the animation flow needs a fair amount of work and the sound effects lack impact but the game more than makes up for it with its lush visuals, grand atmosphere, compelling characters and almost surreal attention to detail.

Here's hoping Silicon Knights really knocks this one out the ballpark. :up:

bioshock(very underrated game)
mass effect
assasains creed

seriously bioshock looks alot better then assasains creed. i dontsee thebig hoopla surroung it anyways.

I don't know, I've seen the gameplay video of that and pretty much the entire time I am thinking "What the **** is going on here?" It just seems repetitive. Walk into a dark room, everyone ****ing attacks you from all angles, clear room, repeat. Mass Effect looks like its a deep game, a good combo of combat and RPG elements, and as long as the combat and the control of combat in Assassin's Creed is good, that game looks awesome. Bioshock seems a little too overrated by its fans, I just don't see it. I'm not saying it looks like its a bad game, its just I don't see whats so special about it.

I'm guessing whats different is the plasmids,very cool stuff..I also like the way all the AI behave. And the story seems creepy.As far it being BETTER than Assassins Creed...Im going to reserve my judgment.The con would be that its "next level" GTA,..and every game just wants to be freeroaming..To the point where its detrimental to the game(like Sonic)BUT it may turn out that the STORY is driving Creed to the end so.The graphics look excellent and all the things he can do look enticing.My own PERSONAL taste might be looking forward to Bioshock the most,but if anything is going to own 07 its Creed...(as opposed to most OVERrated halo3)

PS i wanted to thank everyone for the responses.-I never looked into Mass Effect till now..(looks amazing) And I glossed over Too Human before,till I checked it out again..Im still a lil surprised theres no one shouting Stranglehold

I don't know, I've seen the gameplay video of that and pretty much the entire time I am thinking "What the **** is going on here?" It just seems repetitive. Walk into a dark room, everyone ****ing attacks you from all angles, clear room, repeat. Mass Effect looks like its a deep game, a good combo of combat and RPG elements, and as long as the combat and the control of combat in Assassin's Creed is good, that game looks awesome. Bioshock seems a little too overrated by its fans, I just don't see it. I'm not saying it looks like its a bad game, its just I don't see whats so special about it.
You'd need to play some games like ''System Shock 2'' or ''Deus Ex'' to really grasp what Bioshock is going to be. What they're showing right now may just make the game look like ''Doom 3'' all over again, but there are intricacies woven into every element of that game, and they all tie together.

"Too Human" is a game that's really going to impress me. Every time I see new media I'm more interested in the game. Norse Mythology is inherently interesting and the game design concept seems really ambitious. Can't wait for that one.

"Mass Effect" is obviously going to be a big deal, but there's something about it that hasn't pulled me in yet.

I've never played "System Shock 2" or "Deus Ex", but I'm really looking forward to "Bioshock."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "Bioshock" basically "System Shock 3"?

I think they've called a "spiritual successor."

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Assasin's Creed
Mass Effect
Halo 3
GTA IV

That's all I can think of, right now. Even though it's still, about, a year away, I'm more excited about The Force Unleased than the rest of the titles on my list.

You'd need to play some games like ''System Shock 2'' or ''Deus Ex'' to really grasp what Bioshock is going to be. What they're showing right now may just make the game look like ''Doom 3'' all over again, but there are intricacies woven into every element of that game, and they all tie together.

"Too Human" is a game that's really going to impress me. Every time I see new media I'm more interested in the game. Norse Mythology is inherently interesting and the game design concept seems really ambitious. Can't wait for that one.

"Mass Effect" is obviously going to be a big deal, but there's something about it that hasn't pulled me in yet.

Yeah thats what it reminded me of, Doom 3. Just couldn't nail it down to what it was. It looks like it would be fun, but just nothing that really draws you in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"