Top Ten Most Anticipated Comic Book Movies

I really do hope spidey 3 breaks POTC2 records. I'm pretty doubtful it will but if it does either Shrek3 or POTC3 will trump it in that same month.

I think SM3 can be a 400 film... but the fact that POTC and shrek aren't far behind it means Sony has got their work cut out for them... Sony really couldn't wait till 08 to releaze this flick so they are stuck with worthy competition... 390 sounds about right, no?

If Spidey 3 is announce that its the last people will go nuts and Spidey3 BO will go through the roof. I say 450 - 500M, NO?

The Dark Knight Isnt On There?! Ripp Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id say somewhere near 450, it won't break Titanic.

i hope it will though, but 600 mil is tough.
shrek 3 wont break any records, potc3 will, because that is the modern-day star wars-type film.

kooguy911 said:
The Dark Knight Isnt On There?! Ripp Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, it's on IGN's list... look more closely.

We all know, A Dungeon Siege Story, will be the best film EVER!!!!

Im tellin ya, SM3 will kill any competition in 07, break tons of records, the only film to better it will be POTC3

Spiderman 3 is definetly the most anticipated comic-book movie and for all of us and even some people of the general public the most anticapated film of 2007. For example my friends like the Spiderman films but not as much as me, but when the teaser was released before I could ask any of them if they had seen it,they asked me first. Also every time we have conversations about films, weather its Superman Returns or POTC 2 which we recently all saw, Spiderman always gets brought up and how number 3 is going to be so good and better then both these films. And it is like their turning into fanboys and its so great:spidey:

FaT_tONle said:
People laughed their asses off in the POTC trailer... how can the public take this movie seriously other than the grown up kids who were infatuated with the toys growing up...

same at my theatre. Even this b-day party of like, 8 year olds. lol

JokerNick said:

violent-smiley-011.gif

paulyfknt90 said:
dont know were to put this but w.e. ign wrote a little thing on the top most anticipated movies guess what made # 1. lol

Top Ten Most Anticipated Comic Book Movies

1. Spider-Man 3

There is one reason why every fanboy on earth cannot wait until May 4, 2007: Venom. Despite director Sam Raimi not initially being a fan of the character, Spidey fans will finally get to see the popular villain on the big-screen. Venom is being brought to life by actor Topher Grace, who plays Eddie Brock, a Daily Bugle employee and Peter Parker's (Tobey Maguire) doppelganger. The highly anticipated sequel also brings in another hugely popular character from the comics, Gwen Stacy (Bryce Dallas Howard), as well as Sandman (Thomas Haden Church) and a vengeful Harry Osborn (James Franco) as secondary villains. The big question about Spider-Man 3 isn't how many box office records it will undoubtedly shatter but which character(s) get killed off. Judging by the intense but crowd-pleasing trailer, Spider-Man 3 will be the darkest and most dangerous entry yet in the blockbuster franchise.

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/723/723001p1.html

Dude, could you open the same thread with a poll? :up: that would be great.

1- SPIDER-MAN 3
2- THE DARK KNIGHT
3- WOLVERINE

FF2= Rubbish
HULK= Twice rubbish

SM3 will sell out well and will make bigg $$, but since all the ppl out there saw pirates two, they have no choiice but to see pirates 3.

so sm3 may get beaten

anyone seen Clerks 2? Everyone here hyped about the Transformers movie sounds exactly like Elias. (who was the only character the movie was partially worth seeing lol!)

explode7 said:
If Spidey 3 is announce that its the last people will go nuts and Spidey3 BO will go through the roof. I say 450 - 500M, NO?

Lets not go crazy.... it's still a comic book film... 400 is really the max

:sym::up: :batty::down

haha, nah Batman is cool, but Venom is just straight up, the f'ing man.

JokerNick said:

We do not speak of that horrible man, Uwe Boll.

:mad:

ProjectPat2280 said:
haha, nah Batman is cool, but Venom is just straight up, the f'ing man.
:sym: :up::up::up::up:

:batty: :up:

the bat is mediorcre. its a great design, but when compared to Venom, it is just pwned.

if there was a middle-thumb, i'd use that for the bat.

PotC3 vs Sp3
PotC3 PWNS!! (financially, of course)

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
PotC3 vs Sp3

sadly, that's how it will go down, most likely.

i hope potc3 is good, but i hope sm3 just dominates the b.o.

this scares me, kinda like the new Guitar hero game with the dragonforce song in it.

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
PotC3 vs Sp3

Sadly, that's what its gonna be like next year. Sorry Sony!:O

Sp3 will swamp Shrek 3 though
don't worry
Shrek 2 was lousy enough..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"