Most cliche things done in movies

90% of the time when someone is playing a video game, they use some fake sound FX instead of the actual game.

90% of the time when someone is playing a video game, they use some fake sound FX instead of the actual game.

Yeah, I hate that! Especially when they also use the wrong controller to play the game. Like seeing them play a game like Zelda but using a playstation controller.

If you are a movie character, and you see something on TV, it will later either turn out to be a huge metaphore of everything that's happening to you, or it will be a big clue to save the day...

Actually they use the f/x from the Atari 2600 versions of Donkey Kong and Pac-Man.

Most cliche....... FF2: ROTSS, is rather terrible for this, as is BB. Just pick any sequence really.

• The husband is always wrong.
  • You see something strange, but you bring some people back to the site, the strange thing is gone, and your companions doubt your trustworthiness.
  • The overuse of "Higher Ground" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (well it doesn't bother me too much cause I like that song, but it is noticeable :p ) .
  • Using an imitation of a popular song just because you can't afford to use the real thing (which really ruins some SNL reruns/DVDs for me).
  • Animal toilet humor.
  • Swearing that feels forced or out-of-character.
  • Shoehorning or removing something just to absolutely, 100% secure a desired rating.

terminator salvation

when skynet(serena) explains to marcus their masterplan.

come on. come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"