Most cliche things done in movies

90% of the time when someone is playing a video game, they use some fake sound FX instead of the actual game.

90% of the time when someone is playing a video game, they use some fake sound FX instead of the actual game.

Yeah, I hate that! Especially when they also use the wrong controller to play the game. Like seeing them play a game like Zelda but using a playstation controller.

If you are a movie character, and you see something on TV, it will later either turn out to be a huge metaphore of everything that's happening to you, or it will be a big clue to save the day...

Actually they use the f/x from the Atari 2600 versions of Donkey Kong and Pac-Man.

Most cliche....... FF2: ROTSS, is rather terrible for this, as is BB. Just pick any sequence really.

• The husband is always wrong.
  • You see something strange, but you bring some people back to the site, the strange thing is gone, and your companions doubt your trustworthiness.
  • The overuse of "Higher Ground" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (well it doesn't bother me too much cause I like that song, but it is noticeable :p ) .
  • Using an imitation of a popular song just because you can't afford to use the real thing (which really ruins some SNL reruns/DVDs for me).
  • Animal toilet humor.
  • Swearing that feels forced or out-of-character.
  • Shoehorning or removing something just to absolutely, 100% secure a desired rating.

terminator salvation

when skynet(serena) explains to marcus their masterplan.

come on. come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"