Moussaoui gets life in prison!

I really feel that death would have been too good for him.

I hope prison inmates are as patriotic as they are anti-child molesters.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

That's EXACTLY what I was just sitting here thinking! :eek:

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:

and also hopefully since he didnt come through as a martyr his promise of 99 virgins or whatever in the afterlife is no longer valid

im glad he got life in prison. death is what he wanted, he shouldnt be rewarded with what he wants.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

maybe, but im sure it'll be a while before he gets put in general population.

It's raisins. :o

Could someone please explain what exactly he was charged with and possibly the evidence against him? Or provide me a link with good info. Everywhere I look they seem to talk about the charge being not coming forward with information or something of that nature. I've really never understood it very well, and from what I did understand (or thought I did), it always seemed to me like the penalties they were asking for (if not the actual charges) were worrying.

Daisy said:

Could someone please explain what exactly he was charged with and possibly the evidence against him? Or provide me a link with good info. Everywhere I look they seem to talk about the charge being not coming forward with information or something of that nature. I've really never understood it very well, and from what I did understand (or thought I did), it always seemed to me like the penalties they were asking for (if not the actual charges) were worrying.

If I understodd correctly it had something to do with conspiracy.
but even that is kind of tenous.
some people are speculating that he refused to take part in the attacks and now acts all gun-ho to save face.

meh, either way.

come get your lamb people!

Daisy said:

I hear ya! Wtf did this guy do again?

oh, now I remember! He was the guy that crashed the plane into WTCII!!!!

Strange said:
And he survived? :eek: :confused:

he jumped out at the last minute and floated for a few seconds , then held up a sign that read "Bye, bye" before plumetting towards the earth, leaving a terrorist shaped hole in the pavement

ech
I hope he gets shivved, and then raped

In that order

Mr Sparkle said:
he jumped out at the last minute and floated for a few seconds , then held up a sign that read "Bye, bye" before plumetting towards the earth, leaving a terrorist shaped hole in the pavement

Well if he's that cool he aint gettin punked in prision.:doom:

He should be lit on fire and then thrown from the top of the empire state building

Mr Sparkle said:

LMFAO!!

Daisy said:

Yeah, I'd like to know exactly what he did as well... conspiracy to commit a crime... and not actually going through with it should not warrant a possible death sentence.

Carter said:
ech
I hope he gets shivved, and then raped

In that order

I hope he gets shivved, raped, then raped with the shiv; in no particular order!!!! :mad:

Seriously, though . . . wtf did he do again?

So he got arrested for not committing the crime he took part in conspiring up? :confused:

He almost sorta kinda helped destroy the Twin Towers on 9/11

I was just listening to the news and Moussaui said "America you lose." He deserves to rot in prison.

Motown Marvel said:
im glad he got life in prison. death is what he wanted, he shouldnt be rewarded with what he wants.

Agreed. Also, I've never been able to figure this out...though I haven't really tried, but why, since he was supposed to be another hijacker, didn't he go through with it?

Still havent found bin laden though, or those other playing card people

stop freaking me out with your avatar......

stop it!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"