Movie Battle Tournament Reloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predator wons 9 votes to 5. I wasn't gonna do a new battle but i think it has ran its course for its seem Predator wins.

New and last battle until sunday or monday. Depending on votes and what not.

Round One Battle 7.

We Were Soldiers.

weweresoldierspo2.jpg

V/S

The Patriot.

patriotthedvdposteraw2.jpg

I know he isn't really liked right now but i thaught i would get started with two of Gibsons 4 movies that are in the first round.

Not many like either but i think they are a couple of his best films. Like him or not.

My vote goes for The Patriot. Man don't like it but i think its one of his best movies. Next to Braveheart.

It's not just that I don't like him, I'm not a big war flicks fan either. So all this put together... yeah.

Thats up to you but i'm sorry i can' tell what will be exceptible movies to put in. On these tournaments.

Oh no don't worry it's fine, it's a good tournament idea. I was just giving my opinion :oldrazz:

Both were quite good. We Were Soldiers has the infinite awesomeness of Sam Elliott, but I love older period films.

Guess I'll go with The Patriot, but it's damn close.

We Were Soldiers - I hate the other film.

Hey you guys i started a tv show battle in the tv column. Its in miscellanious braket or however it is spelled. Please check it out so it to is a success.

Vote stands currently

4 votes Patriot.
5 votes Soldiers

We Were Soldiers 6 votes.
Patriot 4 votes.

Winner We Were Soldiers.

New Battle soon. Also today i was born 29 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"