Movie Question for film buffs

Batman333

Civilian
Reaction score
There is a movie I heard about that is about a man finds out the woman of his dreams is a man, but in the end decides to love her/him anyway.

What movie is this?

"When A Man Loves A- Whoa, Man!"

Anything with Jamie Lee Curtis.

spideyman05 said:
The Crying Game....sad that I know this....:o :O
That's the right movie.

That is right, and still dont want to see it:down

Batman333 said:
There is a movie I heard about that is about a man finds out the woman of his dreams is a man, but in the end decides to love her/him anyway.

What movie is this?

A man,huh?Well,nobody's perfect :up:

When I saw this movie I was 12. I knew NOTHING about it, just that it was the only movie playing at our local theatre. It started out interesting, until the "big" moment....then it was just akward.

Batman333 said:

What movie is this?

It's The Empire Strikes Back

Ok, got it. The Crying Game. I thought it was a movie called "The Contender" which I've never seen either.

Batman, there's another movie called American Soldier. You should see it. Throughly enjoyable with alot of sex scenes.

Yeah, it's the sick movie that is 'the Crying game'....

C. Lee said:
That's the right movie.

Not only that, its a bloody good movie. and yes, the big moment was a jaw dropper.its a love story. people get too hung up on who falls in love with whom, and they would do well to remember, we cant control who we fall in love with. after all, were it a simple story of a woman who unknowingly falls in love with the man that was partially responsible for the murder of her ex lover, it wouldnt be an issue. this one just has an extra twist.

logansoldcigar said:
Not only that, its a bloody good movie. and yes, the big moment was a jaw dropper.

It's not just a jaw that gets dropped.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
all wrong its sleepaway camp.
LOL. The slasher movie version of the Crying Game. Pure B grade greatness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"