Movie Spider-man Legends Wave Confirmed

your both correct.It's real shame.I really was thinking maybe they'll change my mind.But I can't say I'm surprised.

maybe that blue backdrop is making them look worse than they are :/

Nah.....they just suck....but MJ isn't as bad as everyone says

I laugh when i saw theses, this is what everyone was waiting for ? hahaha

SM3venommissiles2.jpg

This 5"er looks way better. He's black AND has the brick design on his suit. God damn it Hasbro. These pics of the 6"ers better not be the final products.

whats with the magic looks staffs lol

i really hope they improve them a lil to

its supposed to be webbing lmao but i agree. hopefully since im getting better at customing :) i can redo alot of the figures. herse what im thinking

1. switching sandmans arms. (dont like sandhands. i want him more humen)
2. buying the black spidey for customing other figs cuzs i already repainted a good spiderman 2 spidey and its better.
3. reapainting venom but keeping the head. i just need to adjust the eyes. i mean really making the teeth sharper isnt hard but the eyes make him look stupid and not movie accurate. rosemary harris sayed it best "THOSE EYES!" lol
4. the new goblin is for display only. his sculpt isnt that bad i mean the only problem was his upper body. its too big. his head is "ok" but ima fix it. u know thats the same board as the 5 inchers. i just hope its bigger because the custom ng im making now doesnt fit too well
5. mj is fine with me. i mean as rough said shes "passable" but shes not perfect. remember its supposed to look like dunst. im probably going to redo her clothes tho into the bartender thing from spiderman 3 because i thought it was better than her orange dress and pajamas. best costume from last battle for mj to me was in 3. and people said i should wait for this mj *rolls eyes*
6. dock ock and gg im probably gonna just sell or use as customing pieces. they dont look as good imo.
7. giant sandman im not customing. if i try to make it the monster its like i think ryo jin sayed like cinnamon swirls or somthing lol. if i change the head it would look like a bunch of gunky sand on top of something i see on my breakfast plate. idk thats my opinion
8. the regular spiderman is great but with hasbro reselling it and i think they changed the colors i might just battle damage his ass

u know whats sad. ive sayed im gonna custom every figure except the new goblin. and even there hes so simple to make why would i custom? pathetic hasbro, pathetic. i still have hopes for this not being the final product because if u look at the new goblin at his elbow it looks really off, like the blue background is over it or something. either way hasbro has proven to be terrible.

whats sad is this is the first set i wont be getting all the figs from.. and dont want the BAF

Looks like I'll only get MJ and Harry... and buy some paint... lots of paint...

painting can be hard.. i almost fudged up emmas body last night painting her, as well as putting lipstick and eyeshadow on her... i need a magnifying glass

if i werent a spiderman fan i probably wouldnt either :csad:
yeah but hes like.. THE ML collector of SHH :/ he pretty much only collects ml and all ml especially spidey... and him saying he wont be getting the entire line is something coming from that :/

yeah but hes like.. THE ML collector of SHH :/ he pretty much only collects ml and all ml especially spidey... and him saying he wont be getting the entire line is something coming from that :/

yup... i friggin have a lifesize spidey in cloth movie costume, and a friggin spidey hamper... lol... not to mention all my other stuff... including a spider-man basket ball jersey for my dog... lol im a friggin huge spidey fan.. and most likely will only be getting New goblin, black spidey, and will suck it up and prob get venom, mj and maybe that god awful sandman :( just because i know we wont get another NG, venom or sandman from the movies... :(

that five inch venom looks really nice.. sad what happene dto the six incher

im hoping those are unfinished figs... one of the things that bothers me the most though is lack of waist swivel

As for the ml figures i'm getting Venom and MJ and the new 5" Spider-man 3 figures i want the black Venom and the Sandman attack New Goblin.

SM3venommissiles2.jpg

This 5"er looks way better. He's black AND has the brick design on his suit. God damn it Hasbro. These pics of the 6"ers better not be the final products.
why do they put the same non-accurate head on every venom figure?
make a real one that looks like the movie version

Build-A-Figure Sandman looks like Cinnamon Swirl Man.

I could've done that with some aluminum foil, hot glue and real sand... and I can't forget a crappy Sandman head... and I don't have to buy them all...

After looking at the pics, this wave gets a big meh from me. Might get the Black Spider-Man and New Goblin, but that's it, but probably not.

I don't like the black Spidey and i've been collecting those from the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"