Movie toys are out!

Darthkush

Avenger
Reaction score
My local TRU had nadda but my local Target did! Someone even went to the trouble of sepearting the characters by peg!(also by gender and color oddly enough). They had...

Duke(like 3 pegs of him)
Snake Eyes(3 pegs of him)
Storm Shadow(3 pegs of him)
Heavy Duty
Ripcord(one peg that was a mix of both black characters)
Covergirl(only one of her)
Baroness(4 of her on the female peg. 5th figure was a Cover Girl)
Zartan(2 of him at the end of a Duke peg)
Cobra Trooper(2 pegs of him)
Destro(3 of him mixed into the 2 Cobra Trooper pegs)
Sgt. Stone
Breaker
Shipwreck( a misc. peg consisting of 1 shipwreck, 1 Breaker, 2 Stones, 1 Heavy Duty in regular military attire, and a Snake Eyes)

They also had the Cobra Nightraven and 4 mini vehicles with a joe or cobra included. I didn't buy any(i'm broke) but I get paid on Friday and i'm looking to get some joes this weekend!:woot:

lol why hasnt there been any responses?

My nephew picked up both storm shadows and duke in the army gear last week.

The only one Ive picked up is the Paris Snake Eyes with white Timber. I have to admit, I was socked when I first seen the toys. They are much better than I thought they would be. I "may" pick up a couple more of the figs, but Im just not that interested in the movie stuff.

you got a picture of that figure? I havent seen it yet.

Anyone got a pic of Sgt.Stone?

And I might be going to Wal-Mart today, hopefully I can pick up a Baroness figure!

Found battle damaged Storm Shadow, Snake eyes, Duke with the Accelerator suit and Cobra Commander in his doctor suit. For my nephew of course :)

I went to Wal-mart and got Baroness and Duke! I thought they were gonna be at least $10, well, they were only $5! So go to Wal-Mart everybody!

Found battle damaged Storm Shadow, Snake eyes, Duke with the Accelerator suit and Cobra Commander in his doctor suit. For my nephew of course :)
Where did you find the Duke AS and Doctor? I didn't realize they were out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"