Just read the Official Movie Adaption Graphic Novel, wish I didn't....

So it's a blue version of the mask that leaked a while back?

I wanna know if it looks like the Jason X version, or this:

mask.jpg

I know thats probably a Viper, but I've yet to see one of the vipers who's mask looks exactly like that.

I looks exactly like the pic on the toy package that was posted a while back, only blue instead of clear. That's an improvement, I'll admit. It kind of looks like they merged the hooded look with that silver tech thing from ARAH.

No, I didn't see one. But I just flipped through the book at Barnes and Noble quickly, so I might have missed it. Or (as is the case with many graphic novel adapatations) the artist might have forgotten to draw it.

No problem.

Man, with the Justin Timberlake/Green Lantern rumor cropping up today, I think my overal disdain for the G.I. Joe film has completely subsided.

The final scene basically sets it up for a sequel, and it's actually pretty disturbing if they don't get a second movie to tie up what Zartan does.

This movie has got everything the GA wants: Lots of explosions, hot chichk in tight leather, car chases, and ninjas. It'll def get a sequel.

Whats wrong with hollywood just having races mix with other races it happens in real life dud. Just cause you white do you not you have to date a white person or vice versa for black. And Marlon Wayans atleast got to kiss a sexy women so he will not complain. He lucky to even be put in a movie like this.

But come on hollywood needs to change man. Hollywood ****ed up to the core man. Bad movies, remakes, and race problems come on! This is not the 60s anymore everyone loves each other and open about it too.

Tamron already answered.

Saboteur and mercenary. Highly elusive. Frequently hired by Cobra Commander for very important missions. A Koga ninja master in the Marvel comics.

Its how many times do SN and SS fight and how does the fight end.

i got my copy of the novelization yesterdayi'll give it a read

Please tell me how many times SE and SS fight and if the fight is good.

Thanks.

No problem.

Man, with the Justin Timberlake/Green Lantern rumor cropping up today, I think my overal disdain for the G.I. Joe film has completely subsided.

Ryan Reynolds has been cast to play Green Lantern, bet that was a hard decision from Warner Bros, hmmm Justin Timberlake or Ryan Reynolds:hehe:

Oh lord Justin Timberlake cannot act. Whats next gonna get Usher to play the black Green Lantern John Stewart.

Ryan Reynolds gonna do Deadpool what he trying to do Green Lantern for?

Yeah, amen to that. Reynolds wasn't my first choice but I'm fine with him. If Timberlake had been cast I think I would have given up on superhero movies for good.

Something I thought I would never say about this film...

This actually looks... GREAT!

I mean wow... the back stories are pretty much what's in the comics...

LOL thats funny. Your sarcasm rocks. !! On a side note, does anyone remember what happened last time an actor played two different superheroes from opposing brands? HMMM? Catwoman is what happened. Although from the " seeing Halle Barry in skin tight leather " Point it wasn't so bad. LOL! Oh And I reda that book which was almost verbatim the same script I read months ago which I kindly wiped my dogs ass with since it was just as enjoyable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"