Just read the Official Movie Adaption Graphic Novel, wish I didn't....

Dear god, please have the hood in the movie. :(

Commander_by_Ammotu.jpg

yeah we want old sack face to HAVE his sack

Storm shadow swings his sword, Snake Eyes blocks. Snake Eyes swings his sword, Storm Shadow blocks. Storm shadow swings his sword, Snake Eyes blocks. etc.

Even though I think this movie will suck, I hardly would judge it based on a graphic novel based on the film. Have you guys ever actually read a graphic novel based on a film before? Most of the time it's completely friggin different. Same with novelizations.

Just wait for the movie before you start crying.

Some of these posts make it sound like Snake Eyes trips Storm Shadow and Storm Shadow falls into a puddle or something. That's not the case at all. I fully expect that sequence to be fantastic.

Some of these posts make it sound like Snake Eyes trips Storm Shadow and Storm Shadow falls into a puddle or something. That's not the case at all. I fully expect that sequence to be fantastic.

Actually, he doesn't trip him...he ties his shoelaces together when he's not looking.

Actually, he doesn't trip him...he ties his shoelaces together when he's not looking.

Then says "nyuk nyuk nyuk" and speeds off-screen a la some 1940's cartoon character.

If Storm Shadow dies then who will Snake Eyes fight in the sequel? LOL! sequel yeah right.

Transformers got a sequel, Fantastic Four got a sequel, X-Men got a sequel, Batman Forever got a sequel, Superman III got a sequel, Blade II got a sequel.

I'm pretty sure, if G.I. Joe is ANYWHERE near good, and somewhat faithful, as it seems to be, imo, then I bet my top dollar that this movie will get a greenlight for a sequel. We don't even need a trilogy, a sequel would be fine, just to follow up Zartan's "mission". The ending sounds amazing though, so I'm very much hoping for a sequel, G.I. Joe: The Reign of Cobra.

I know there were questions regarding CC's mask [BLACKOUT]that he puts on at the end of the film.

Found the Adaption yesterday at the comic store and looked at his last panel, the mask is basically his clear mask painted blue[/BLACKOUT].

Well, a hood isn't always needed...and a blue mask instead of a clear one seems like a better improvement...plus, if what his last words to Destro is true, then...freakin' awesome.

cobra_commander.jpg

And...I wouldn't call that a "hood" (^^), so this film's version shouldn't be given so much hate until seen on screen first.

People's judgment is so much harsh when they haven't even seen it firsthand.

They should have CC's hood have a cameo in the sequel.

Doesn't he end up in prison at the end? Maybe in the sequel they make him wear the hood in prison. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"