Movies You Sneaked Into!

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
We were all under 18 once upon a time. Some of you ARE under 18. I'm looking at you, Mee. So...what movies did you sneak into? I don't think I can remember them all. Between 11 and 16 (by 17 they stopped IDing me) I sneaked into so many R rated movies that I think I lost track. I do remember the first and last movies I sneaked into. The first was Carlito's Way back in 1993. And the last one was There's Something About Mary in `98. Although I'd say the most memorable was that Demi Moore stripper movie, Striptease. :o

The Blair Witch Project.

Bleh. I wish i had sneaked into something more worth while.

I also sneaked into Scream 3 just to see the ending. :o

I just used fandango or had my parents buy the tickets for us.

There was only once where my Dad went in with me, I gave him my ticket, he went back out to get my friend and bring him in and then left.

Yeah I had cool parents that helped.

If I recall correctly I sneaked (or snuck) into I Know What You Did Last Summer just for Miss Jennifer Love Huge ****. :o But, yea, horror movies is like a requirement for dates. So I snuck into a bunch of crappy horror movies back in high school.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse...:csad: :down

2003, I think. Resident Evil: Extinction came out last year. That was HORRIBLE, too.

I snuck into DRAGON THE BRUCE LEE STORY but after I'd already paid to see it another time, same with POSSE

The Blair Witch Project.

Bleh. I wish i had sneaked into something more worth while.

scary as hell though....Josh's screaming ALWAYS gets me everytime i watch it

Silence of the Lambs. I was the only one who wasn't 17 yet so I waited in the car while my friends bought the tickets and I just walked in with them.

I was 17 when I saw Misery, but the guy I was with was 16, so we were worried about him getting checked. We walked up to the door with our tickets...and they checked me, not him.

And I was once asked for ID at an R-rated movie when I was 28. :wow:

I remember an old girlfriend and me were going to see some romance movie but every single seat was taken, so we walked out and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2, does that count?

It should. I remember waiting to see Batman Begins and a few people just leaving Revenge of the Sith just walked straight into our theater. No one noticed.

Do you mean like not paying to see movie or you know just going to see movie underage? If the latter then I saw went to see lots of K-15 movies (Daredevil, Jackass: The Movie etc.) when I was 13-14 and K-18 movies (The Evil Dead, Kill Bill: Vol. 1, Sin City etc.) when I was 15-17.

Jason goes to Hell and Deep Blue Sea are the only films that come to mind.

Bad Boys.

Though technically we didn't "sneak in" since a girl working there that we knew through a mutual friend let us in for free. And we still wanted our money back. :csad: :down

None, yet. Mainly because most R films now are crap.

It's in Webster's now :o

I've snuck into quite a few movies, none of them were that great though, so I don't remember any one in particular

Scream 2 unfortunately. It was funny I wanted to see the movie so bad at the time but I was like 16 I think. I had to buy a ticket to Titanic just to get into the theater, then just went into the Scream 2 showing. My parents and brother still make fun of me till this day, saying I actually did go see Titanic.

I snuck into Jackass the Movie, The Matrix Reloaded, Terminator 3, The Matrix Revolutions, Kill Bill Vol. 2 and Sin City.

Earlier this year I sneaked into AVP2, Sweeney Todd, Semi Pro, Cloverfield, ... a few others too I can't remember.
Yes I am older to know better, but hey if it's free- it's free.

First one I paid for was Iron Man last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"