Movies You Sneaked Into!

Bad Boys 2, Identity... Everything that came out during the year 2002-2003 pretty much :)

The Crow: City of Angels with my big brother, I under age and was so scared, people were getting busted left and right in the theatre that night. One of my few pleasant memories I have with him....I'm glad I get to see him tomorrow!:woot:

Wow, sneaking into movie. I haven't done that in years.

I've been kind of toying with the idea of doing it again though. Kinda a like an old man who starts recollecting old models or something.

I've decided that I am going to see Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls so I imagine I'll do it, if I do it, when I go see that.

Their really are a lot of movies I am intrested in this summer:

Harold & Kumar: Escape From Guantonomo Bay
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls
Postal
The Strangers
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
The Incredible Hulk
The Love Guru
Hellboy II
Journey to the Center of the Earth
The Dark Knight
The X-Files II
The Mummy III

That's nearly $360 if I go see all of them by myself. Shoot, then if I take someone and go eat after... probably over $1000 dollars. Considering I could get all them on DVD in 3 months and cut the cost by 91%, I will probably choose the later.

I am going to see Indy IV though, and maybe a couple more that day via 'the sneak peek method.'

We were all under 18 once upon a time. Some of you ARE under 18. I'm looking at you, Mee. So...what movies did you sneak into? I don't think I can remember them all. Between 11 and 16 (by 17 they stopped IDing me) I sneaked into so many R rated movies that I think I lost track. I do remember the first and last movies I sneaked into. The first was Carlito's Way back in 1993. And the last one was There's Something About Mary in `98. Although I'd say the most memorable was that Demi Moore stripper movie, Striptease. :o

HAHA. Nice thread. Me and my brother bought tickets to The Scorpion King and we were trying to sneak into Blade 2, but there was all kinds of security everywhere, even in front of the movie entrances. We tried to talk to some workers but that didn't work out, so we just seen The Scorpion King....lame.

I never snuck into a movie but did ask my mom to buy the tickets for me a few times until i turned legal age.

I remeber i saw T2 in the theaters with my mom and i was like 10 or so at the time.

I snuck in but i alwasy felt guilty about it so what we would do is we would buy tickets to a movie that was on the same side as the rated R one and just go to the Rated -R one, it was easy and i never got caught.

Okay here we go

Spider-Man 2 (the third and fourth times I saw it)
Catwoman (Just to go home and say it was horrible)
The Village
Batman Begins (fourth time I saw it)
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Superman Returns (second time)
X-Men: The Last Stand (second time)
The Da vinci Code
Lady in the water
The Grudge 2
Hairspray
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Deception

I'm over 17 now but before then I use to sneak into R rated movies all the time. Punisher, Saw 1 and 2, Hostel, etc. Movies that weren't rated R however, I snuck into all the time as well. Even now a days (friend works at local theater) I still see movies for free. Like just the other day he got me into Iron Man for the third time.

I'm over 17 now but before then I use to sneak into R rated movies all the time. Punisher, Saw 1 and 2, Hostel, etc. Movies that weren't rated R however, I snuck into all the time as well. Even now a days (friend works at local theater) I still see movies for free. Like just the other day he got me into Iron Man for the third time.

HAHA! Awesome.

All I used to do was sneak into movies. I once snuck into a theater without even paying. lol. One time I was chased by a fat movie usher/security guy because I tried to get in for free. Why he did that I'll never understand. It was like 95 degrees that day and he had a jacket on and probably close to 300 lbs but he chased me for over a block. No wonder he's working at a theater.

All I used to do was sneak into movies. I once snuck into a theater without even paying. lol. One time I was chased by a fat movie usher/security guy because I tried to get in for free. Why he did that I'll never understand. It was like 95 degrees that day and he had a jacket on and probably close to 300 lbs but he chased me for over a block. No wonder he's working at a theater.

HAHA! Man. I wonder what they do if they catch you.

Never really had to sneak in man, got my older brother who was cool enough to get me and my friends inside the theater and then depending on whether or not he wanted to see the flick he would go or stay. So it was all cool. :up:

Threads like this make me feel old!:cmad: I can't remember all the movies I snuck into but I remember sneaking into Stripes, Bachelor Party and porkys.

Titanic. I had to sit up front since it was packed and I got neck pain. I guess that was my penance for sneaking in the movie in the first place.

Not to mention, the movie sucked monkey balls.

I Went to a Mall with two movie teathers and sneaked in to ''Cloverfield'' of the big one. They caugh't me.

I Leave, got to see ''Cloverfield'' on the other movie teather and i still got back to the first one and spoiled the movie to everyone.

Threads like this make me feel old!:cmad: I can't remember all the movies I snuck into but I remember sneaking into Stripes, Bachelor Party and porkys.

You're not alone...the R-rated movies my friends tried to sneak into were the original Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street movies back in the 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"