Transformers Mtv transformers set visit

"Bumblebee has the most screen time of any of the characters," producer Don Murphy said of the charismatic Camaro who makes first contact with humans through Witwicky. Murphy said the Decepticon is most likely to be a breakout character. "[Jet transformer Starscream] is the one leading the Decepticons in trying to free Megatron. ... Character-wise, he's just the most ruthless. When humans are in the way, humans must be destroyed."

Also in the works is another trailer, which would likely debut around the holidays and feature a transforming Bumblebee, Optimus Prime speaking and the same "wah-wah" noise that signified a transformation in the classic cartoon show.

***in awesomely sweet!!!!

Dane Cook is a gas station attendant. Acording to this report.

Sounds really bad ass,I'm getting all tingly. :D

So who which transformer will stop at the gas station? hmmm

...probably bumblebee

Oh, jeese, they're already trying to woo the gullible teen market? How about they expand their demographic already?! I mean, I just feel like people in my age bracket are obsolete.

Also in the works is another trailer, which would likely debut around the holidays and feature a transforming Bumblebee, Optimus Prime speaking and the same "wah-wah" noise that signified a transformation in the classic cartoon show.

What does that mean? Why 'wah-wah'? And does that mean that the transforming sound will be the same? That rocks!

Psionic Force said:
What does that mean? Why 'wah-wah'? And does that mean that the transforming sound will be the same? That rocks!

I don't know, I actually like the sound of clanking geers for some odd reason. Yes, the cartoon transforming sound is kitschy cool, but metal geers clanking is cooler.

Godzilla2000 said:
I don't know, I actually like the sound of clanking geers for some odd reason. Yes, the cartoon transforming sound is kitschy cool, but metal geers clanking is cooler.
i hope the clanking GEARS come out the most... but it would be nice to hear a faint nod to the wah wah....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"