The Dark Knight Michael Keaton on TDK

Pretty cool. I like Keaton. He's a cool guy. Awesome in Jackie Brown. Good find. :up:

gurantee you this thread is either going to get deleted or merged

just warning you it's impossible to post a thread on these forums

I`d really like a follow up interview askin what happend when he called Jack Nicholson up lol. I`ve been dieing to get Keatons take on Nolan and now I wanna know how this phone convo went lol

I`d really like a follow up interview askin what happend when he called Jack Nicholson up lol. I`ve been dieing to get Keatons take on Nolan and now I wanna know how this phone convo went lol

that was my favorite part of the interview

:up: good find

gurantee you this thread is either going to get deleted or merged

just warning you it's impossible to post a thread on these forums
No way. the nicholson and jones interviews stayed up. they are relevant at least.

I like how he doesn't even mention Bale or Nolan. I thought he did see it though? Didn't he mention it around the time he was making "White Noise"?

I like how he doesn't even mention Bale or Nolan. I thought he did see it though? Didn't he mention it around the time he was making "White Noise"?
he did mention nolan and bale.

"'That's exactly what I thought should be done.' [Christopher Nolan] is so good and [Christian Bale] is so good. I really would like to see ["Batman Begins"]. I'm sure it's good and I'm sure ["The Dark Knight"] is going to be better."

It's in brackets because he probably didn't say their full names. Probably like "Chris and Christian."

This guy is just class man. All the best to him.

Wow, Michael's a really down to earth kinda guy. I'd hang with him!

Pretty cool. I like Keaton. He's a cool guy. Awesome in Jackie Brown. Good find. :up:

Have you seen him in 'The Company'? It was a miniseries from last year I think about the CIA during the Cold War - he was really great in that. It also had Robin (Chris O'Donnell) in it! He wasn't so great.

Did you even bother to watch the video? He just says this guy and that guy i thought it was quite funny.:hoboj:
he did mention nolan and bale.

"'That's exactly what I thought should be done.' [Christopher Nolan] is so good and [Christian Bale] is so good. I really would like to see ["Batman Begins"]. I'm sure it's good and I'm sure ["The Dark Knight"] is going to be better."

It's in brackets because he probably didn't say their full names. Probably like "Chris and Christian."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"