MTV's The Challenge Thread - Part 1

the whole jemmye dream sequence with the aneesa voiceover cracked me up lol

I love all the trashtalk Hunter gives Kailah, as if:
A) she hasn't come out on top in two separate eliminations
B) Hunter's head didn't instantly balloon up the second things started going well for him
C) he doesn't clearly want to **** her

i never watched the show Kailah was on, but i dont see why everyone hates her so much. she's a little cocky sure, but she's not as annoying as Camila, and she usually performs pretty well in the competitions. i dont remember her ever coming in last in anything and she's won a few eliminations. maybe its off-screen but i dont see why she is hated that much. like where the heck did all that mess from Brittni come from? i think she just wants a piece of Hunter lol

Ct, Hunter, Camila and Kailah were a killer team, but Aneesa, Bananas, Derrick and Jenna was too. those 2 were the best imo and if obv showed. proud of Leroy my boy though. he's so fun on these things.

i dont know why they dont listen to the Vets when they offer good advice. Ct gave Hunter solid advice and he just decided to go nuclear and look like an ass. he was said about the break up, got drunk and very stupid. he had no reason to attack her like that.

speaking of, Nelson, you can't handle your alcohol either. you had some blowups last year, this year and you just need to chill, especially coming at Derrick. Were you watching the challenge? he literally pulled Jenna up with one arm, while hanging onto a bell stories above water. have you never seen him on the show in the past? you don't mess with Derrick. he's one tough little pitbull.

i enjoyed the convo between him and CT at the end about making their kids proud and it really showed how much they've grown, especially in the past had CT been in that situation, someone would've left in an ambulance probably.
also, i really would've loved to have Jemmye's narration of that whole scenario. she tried to split it up, but when Nelson started talking about how Derrick came at him and watch the tapes, she knew he lost his mind and she dipped out.

The stuff with Kailah just reminds me of how they used to treat Cara Maria before she became a more seasoned vet. I guess she's just an easy target. I suppose it could be partly her own doing. Jemmye said she's a b**** in the promo for next week... but so is Jemmye, so it Britni, so are 80% of the girls on this show. I don't really know what would make her the odd one out.

last season if i recall she won the first challenge and was pretty cocky and i feel like that put a target on her back. and maybe the drunken peeing in corys bed last year haha

of the "new" girls, i think jenna is my fave, she gets pulled into drama by association more than not and just kinda goes and competes.
i miss Diem :( i wonder if she wouldve been picked for the Dirty 30. she was one of my favorite competitors.

one year before everyone gets too old, i would like to see a Clash of the Champions and have only people who have won before on it. and maybe on the flip, have a season of people who have competed but never won.

i wonder how many people turned down this gig, there are some major players who should have been on this show; Katie, Tonya (but never again duh), Beth, Tina!, Dan (Miami Dan), Tyler and i know i'm forgetting a few

Annoying that they ended it there, but just from the way they were talking, I bet the girl they send to redemption is [blackout]Cara Maria[/blackout]. She's proven herself to be too strong a competitor to miss that opportunity. For the guys? Anyone's guess.

i know they automatically go to a house, but i wish they'd send camila

Ugh, the one time in my f***ing life I was actually rooting for Jemmye...

Camila is an absurdly poor sport, though. Like, Jesus Christ... it's a game and you're like 35 years old.

Solid lol at Britni's burn vote inadvertently torpedo-ing Leroy's game, even if I do like him. :lmao:

Sidenote: Loving Jordan this season.

i used to hate Veronica. like really not like her lol
but i really like her this season. when brittni got stupid, she totally used that to her advantage.

and it really pissed me off how camila acted towards Jenna. Jenna did not deserve that. she was being a little brat. jenna might be the least dirty of all the players in the house and she made a smart move.

also, they revealed a poster for the next season of champs vs pros and there are 9 people on the champs side, and 10 on the pros. are they playing one less, or did they cut someone out of the photo?

What I read is that Camila did something to get herself booted.

surprise surprise

i'd take Lolo Jones back on the show any day over Camila

there are finally some seasons up on vudu :eek:

Apparently The Challenge is going to start adding Big Brother and Ex on The Beach people.IDK how I feel about this.

i dont like it at all

ive never even heard of Ex on the Beach

Honestly dont care. I dont know who the Are You the One people are. At least BB is familiar to me

ive never watched BB and i can't really think of any Are You the One members I particularly care for.

i like that it is Road Rules/Real World people. i used to watch those shows pretty religiously lol so maybe i just want it to stay like it is, but MTV doesnt do either show anymore i don't think :(

Do we have actual proof that this is happening? Because it seems like typical rumor mill stuff to me. I just can't see MTV including an off-network show in their pool of castmembers, unless in the event of a Champs vs. Pros type of season.

the only thing i've ever heard was a rumor they were trying to get bananas on celeb big brother

Brad is back :eek:
nelson is back :/

the female side is pretty weak to me. cara and kailah and maybe veronica could run that game if they want to.
and andy dick is back too ugh

Tori getting in Camila's face and telling her to f*** of officially makes her a Challenge Queen and I need her back for at least a dozen more seasons.

I mean, Jesus Christ, you know you're taking EVERYTHING overboard when a guy who almost always reacts like a bratty, vindictive child when things don't go his way says "It's a game move, calm the hell down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"