MTV's The Challenge Thread - Part 1

i loved when Tori wouldn't back down from her. she's one of the few AYTO people i don't mind.

also, the redemption's house version of The Real World was funny. i wish they would've shot a piece like the old intros to The Real World to go with it. i'm much more interested in what they're doing over in that house as it seems like they're having a lot of fun. it's hard to tell how much time is passing.

i'm tired of Camila calling people out like they're trash too. and i still think Jenna has been the least shadiest person in the whole game and she doesn't deserve camila attacking her like that. it's like she expects to walk to the final every time.

Camila blaming Derrick for not finishing the puzzle? lol gurl pls

Glad Aneesa said what she said about Cara and Camila, though. Camila has proven herself to be a nasty piece of s*** this season, and I think she's rubbing off on Cara.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[blackout]Camila[/blackout]. Literally the one person I explicitly didn't want to see go any further. Ugh.

same. i was hoping for Jenna to pull it out

Boy, they are stretching the everloving **** out of this season. It's a good thing I actually kind of like the cast, because otherwise...

Also, please God, don't let Camila win this. :csad:

TJ can stand in for Camila any day.

i wonder why it wasn't a 2 hour reunion, especially on the anniversary of Diem's death. Or maybe that's why? i dunno

I cant beleive MTV has the nerve to hold off on the winner reveal for two weeks

When I saw that Tori and Derrick were getting their segment, my first thought was why? They were lame as hell. Did not know all this drama went down but Im laughing bc he was suck a cornball went it came to her

UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Really?

I can’t believe MTV let that racist win

I don't care for the way they've been doing these finals lately, with the "You all do the s***, and then we'll compare the times when all is said and done". I just feel like there's no oversight. I mean, I can't imagine they'd rig this in Camila's favor, but I just don't like it. Keep it simple. Whoever makes it past the finish line first wins.

And yeah, Camila winning just further highlights what bull**** it was that production did nothing about her behavior with Leroy.

I cannot believe no one here has commented yet on the first episode of the "Champs vs Stars."

This is a pre-season report about it, but all of it is what happened on the show (spoilers, but about Camilla only): http://www.theashleysrealityroundup...g-to-do-with-her-dirty-30-meltdown-exclusive/

I was wondering why Camilla wasn't on the finale where she actually won. You'd think that the crew knowing this would try and get her on set even for a bit.

I figured at first that Camilla was too embarrassed to be in the Finale knowing they were going to focus on her racist rant.

But after watching the first episode of CvS (and before reading the article above) and seeing what Camilla did, I turned to my wife and said: "I bet the show just basically told her to go f*** off into the sunset with her winnings and never show up again."

Also:

One of the sources tells The Ashley that viewers almost didn’t get to see Camila’s meltdown scenes from “Dirty 30.” In fact, according to one cast source, the clips were going to be omitted from the broadcast, but the cast got very upset at the “Dirty 30” Reunion taping when they found out the footage wasn’t going to air, particularly because they wanted viewers to see how well Leroy handled everything. (Watch the “Dirty 30” footage here.)

“It was way worse in person than what ended up airing,” the cast source tells The Ashley of Camila’s “Dirty 30” freakout.

“Dirty 30” cast member Johnny Bananas confirmed during a recent Facebook Live session that what we saw on Tuesday night’s episode was “a PG version of what actually went down.”

Veronica Portillo seemed to confirm this as well on Twitter after this week’s episode aired.

“U didn’t see Camila coming in2 our room saying MANY racist comments while [Nelson Thomas] was lying there biting his tongue,” Veronica tweeted. “Claiming SHE was the one that was a victim of racism bc she had to leave the house…Her white Brazilian self had a big black man in her face & since they chose to remove her from the house…they were being racist against her, while not giving a s**t that [Nelson] was stuck there listening to her.”

The amount of drama in the Champs vs. Stars premiere, and in the promo for the rest of the season, was almost hilarious, considering that Champs vs. Pros was basically just "Lolo Jones acts out and everyone else is cool with eachother".

*makes it approximately two minutes into this behind-the-scenes of the reunion special*

tumblr_og4j6bKKBJ1qfcx4to1_250.gif

I love this stuff, but there's a limit.

sometimes i miss the good old days where they showed more of the challenges and less drama. i mean there was always drama, but there was also silly pranks, and toga parties and costume parties and you got to know the cast a little better. now all they show is the parties and hooking up. i mean granted they did that back then too, but still.

also, Jenna is a champ. She might be my new fave female competitor. It's nice to see Emily back on the show though, and it would be nice to see Sarah and Nany on the show again someday, even if it's just these Champs vs Stars charity oens

I'm amazed that Cory being his regular s***ty self managed to completely throw T.O. off his game, even after Cory had already left.

Also. Vendettas trailer...

[YT]x_xDAXdw2kQ[/YT]

Loving that there have been no gaps between seasons in, like... a year.

some of the stars are punks. i also dont like how romeo talked to Shawn,asking her which team she's on etc. all she's tried to do is stop the drama.
sorry to see ashley leave for the reason she did. i dont wish that on anyone and it was very cool of zach to donate his money to her charity. here's hoping he's starting to grow as a person. he's made a much better impression on this show

some of the stars are punks. i also dont like how romeo talked to Shawn,asking her which team she's on etc. all she's tried to do is stop the drama.
sorry to see ashley leave for the reason she did. i dont wish that on anyone and it was very cool of zach to donate his money to her charity. here's hoping he's starting to grow as a person. he's made a much better impression on this show

Especially considering the matter of him getting elbowed was already settled. They were playing a contact sport on trampolines. Everyone is going to walk away bumped and bruised.

yeah. no one complained when Michelle was kicking everyone's ass lol

also, his bodyguard threatening to beat up Zach was ridiculous

Vendettas toniiiiiiight!

Ugh, why did the hot UK guy have to leave? :csad:

Didn't know Brad and Tori broke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"