MTV's The Challenge Thread - Part 1

Catching up, on ep8...seeing Joss in those skin tight shorts with his thighs all exposed. And then he goes home! This needs to be a redo!

giphy.gif

Check him out on instagram. He’s doing a lean or shred, whatever it’s called. He is still ripped but he’s cut a ton of his bulk off. I’d like to see how he would do in another challenge being strong and lean and not the buff bulky strong guy he was. If it would make any difference at all

Nicole is the worst. Why do these girls fall for her?

When they said she was going to speech class i busted out laughing lol

I can’t believe she said what she said to Laurel but I’m so glad that Laurel was savage and just “wanted to wish her luck”.
Nicole said she should’ve fought harder but from what I gather from social media, Nicole was cheating, more than once and laurel forgave her at least once.
Laurel is one of the best competitors and this showed it again.

But you know what is kinda crazy to me? joss and Derrick had one of the best eliminations of all time and it lasted forever. Joss lost and got sent home and lost out on his 20k too. Nelson and Darrell had a challenge that lasted like an hour and Nelson got a draw and got to stay. I bet Joss is pissed! They should’ve took Nelson’s money too at least. If either of the two matches deserved a draw, it was Derrick and Joss. You can’t tell me that both of them didn’t get injured in some way from that. Besides Derricks busted eye of course.

On the one hand, I think if Nelson had screwed up like Joss did, he would've gone home too. But on the other, TJ seemed to be in a real rush to wrap this up, whereas he was willing to let two guys beat the crap out of eachother for pretty much the same amount of time, and probably would've let it go longer if he had to. So, yeah, I don't know. Strange.

If I recall, I remember the cast saying that joss vs Derrick lasted a long time. Way more than an hour. Same with Sylvia and Melissa.

The eliminations felt oddly edited anyways. I wish they would show more of the competition and less of the stupid drama. There used to be fun house drama and antics but so much of it is stupid stuff these days.

I always see those GoPro cameras attached around events or on competitors but we don’t really see the footage from those. I bet there is some great stuff in there.

But you know what is kinda crazy to me? joss and Derrick had one of the best eliminations of all time and it lasted forever. Joss lost and got sent home and lost out on his 20k too. Nelson and Darrell had a challenge that lasted like an hour and Nelson got a draw and got to stay. I bet Joss is pissed! They should’ve took Nelson’s money too at least. If either of the two matches deserved a draw, it was Derrick and Joss. You can’t tell me that both of them didn’t get injured in some way from that. Besides Derricks busted eye of course.

On the one hand, I think if Nelson had screwed up like Joss did, he would've gone home too. But on the other, TJ seemed to be in a real rush to wrap this up, whereas he was willing to let two guys beat the crap out of eachother for pretty much the same amount of time, and probably would've let it go longer if he had to. So, yeah, I don't know. Strange.

Joss VS Derrick mano-a-mano was great TV and great to watch with a definite endpoint, whereas Darrell vs Nelson was two dudes just grunting and straining at opposite ends of a rope, and they were both too tired to fight at the end. They were just holding each other off.

If either Darrell or Nelson faced up either Joss or Derrick in any combination, there is no doubt in my mind that either Da/N would've lost to J/De in that kind of challenge.

i think joss could possible beat nelson fairly easy, but darrell vs derrick in anything would be a main event

once everyone saw brad win by pulling his weight across the ground to his bell, they all tried it. was smart but boring

Okay, now Tony is starting to feel himself waaay too much. Gonna need someone to slap him down to size.

Yes. Tony’s getting too big for his britches.

How funny is it going to be if Jemmye isn’t the one eliminated in a timed running challenge lol

Catching up and OMFG Devin just sent Bananas home! I was not expecting that, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! That was so intense.

The girls ganging up on Kayleigh and trying to justify it was...not a good look. I don't even like her that much but I was sad to see her go and let the other 4 get what they wanted. Especially over a rumor that was ultimately false lol.

Oh hell, how the hell does The Red team lose this comp! You lost to a team of 4 who had a weak player who barely did anything. That was pitiful.

Gotta give props to Kam, both of her eliminations were against former champs and she beat them both times.

Kam has the worst luck! Up for elimination 2 weeks in a row? Your grenade gets thrown in your face AGAIN! And somehow this is a girls elimination but the boys just went and took over! The girls shouldn't have let that happen and now Natalie pays the price.

I can't believe that Natalie lost this challenge when she was doing so good! But good for Kam winning her 3rd elimination.

Last edited:
kam is my favorite rookie. she's performed well since day one, and if for no other reason, during the mean girls stint with kayleigh she was the one who wouldn't let them gang up on her in a confrontation and told kailah to go talk to her herself.
i've heard many times that kayleigh was just as vicious on shows in the uk, but i don't know how true it is. i haven't bothered to look.

Yeah Kam has become my fave. rookie as well.

I just noticed that all the UKers are gone now except for whatshisname. Hope they become staples in future installments.

kyle.

and honestly, i've enjoyed the Brits way more than i have the Are You The One people

I'd love to see Cody and Jess (BB) on this show. The drama would be A+ (it's already A+ but it'd be even more glorious)

Who told Kailah that blue lipstick was a good look?

Kam is rookie of the year.Made a finale in her first season,That's something.I'm rooting for anybody who's not Tony.

I was starting to like Tony for a little while, because it seemed like he had been humbled a bit, but then he got a taste of success and let it go to his head.

omg tony is so arrogant now. i can't wait til he sees the mercenaries in the final.

i'm not gonna lie, i would totally love if Leroy and Kam won it. i think they've played the most straight up game so far. she's def rookie of the year and leroy is such a nice dude. he has been pretty lackluster this season performance wise, but it'd be a crazy twist that the guy with no money banked would win the whole thing.

of the guys, I want Leroy or Zach to win. I do not want Kyle or Tony to win. Of the girls, the only one i don't want to win is Nicole.

i really feel like another twist will come up, and one guy and one girl will get the boot somehow before the very end

Poor Brad. He had such bad luck in that challenge. I wonder if they even would've allowed him to win since he technically never broke through the first wall.

Kam really has **** luck with grenades.

Also lol at Zach thinking he wouldn't have to work anymore if he gets the money.

It's $300K, bruh, not $300 million.

Kyle literally came out of nowhere to make it to the finals.I was rooting for Leroy to finally get a win,but I guess that's not happening.I currently don't have a favorite,but if Kyle pulls through that will be something.

Also lol at Zach thinking he wouldn't have to work anymore if he gets the money.

It's $300K, bruh, not $300 million.

THIS is the exact thing I told my wife as we both laughed at Zach's delusion that 370K is retirement money.

THIS is the exact thing I told my wife as we both laughed at Zach's delusion that 370K is retirement money.

Well he was on the team with frank that won battle of the seasons. Does he have any other wins the would give him enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"