Multi-Media RPG Concept Thread

The only way I'll play is if I can get three other people to be the A-Team with me.

I'd be hardpressed to say no against the A-Team.

Not so much against this RPG. Interested, but I don't think it works long-term.

Basically if the person you want is realistic, it's no conflict. The major issue at the moment is how to introduce characters from other realities, times, and universes.

It's not so much about the realism, at least for me. I just know that I wouldn't be interested in playing anyone for a significant length of time. I'd love to do a few things with, for example, Charlie Crews, but not regularly, and not that interested in interaction, which is what an RPG is all about in the first place.

It's not so much about the realism, at least for me. I just know that I wouldn't be interested in playing anyone for a significant length of time. I'd love to do a few things with, for example, Charlie Crews, but not regularly, and not that interested in interaction, which is what an RPG is all about in the first place.
See, that's where I as playing Crews would be open to corssover and interaction, considering I've planned it so far. But if you aren't interested, that's fine. No sense in joining an RPG you don't want to play in. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"