Multi-Platform games

XwolverineX

Avenger
Reaction score
Just wondering for multiplatform games like Madden, Marvel : Ultimate Alliance, etc, on which sytem knowing the pro's and cons you will purchase 'em?

Well, if you're talking about Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, I will most certainly get the 360 version, unless one of the excusive Wii characters is Daredevil, in which case, I would get the Wii version.
Yay!

Gammy, yer such a DD ****e. Have ya checked out his new stuff? With Ed Brubaker, he's in jail with Punisher, pwnage.

Gammy v.2 said:
I need to get all of the books :(

I don't read DD, I should though. When the first Brubaker trade hits, I'm def. buying it.

well the Wii DOES have worse graphics...but "worser" is not a word.

It all depends.....

Like stuff like Hitman and X Men seems to work better for me on the PS2 controller, and it depends on exclusive content (characters and stuff). I don't buy 360 versions of last gen games usually cuz it costs more for a basic port that would have been better designed ground up for 360. That said though, the 360 versions are very, very pretty and I am damn addicted to the gamerscore :(

As far as Marvel: Ultimate Alliance goes, I'm 95% sure I'm going to get the PSP version. Though I am going to save my money for a PS3.

did i read that right?? $60 for online play?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"