Mumbai brought to its knees

I already said that I don't think ALL Muslims are like that. But it cannot be denied that their civilizations are more barbaric. I mean, they still cut hands of thiefs and stone women for looking at other men, well in some countries they do. Any religion that condones the stoning of women for such trivial things is a disgrace to me. But to be honest, I have no time for any religion, it's all a load of bollox IMO.
And now a word from Rania, Queen of Jordan...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyCB-ULChV4

I already said that I don't think ALL Muslims are like that. But it cannot be denied that their civilizations are more barbaric. I mean, they still cut hands of thiefs and stone women for looking at other men, well in some countries they do. Any religion that condones the stoning of women for such trivial things is a disgrace to me. But to be honest, I have no time for any religion, it's all a load of bollox IMO.

I just gave you a study that showed "barbaric" Muslims denouncing the killing of innocent civilians by double the margins in the US. So these people are going against their "civilization". Do you even know what that word means?

How are they more barbaric? More barbaric than western sanctions that starved 500,000 Iraqi children to death in 7 years? More barbaric than 6 million Jews during the Holocaust? 20 Million in Russia? More barberic than 1 million-plus Iraqi deaths (300,000-plus refugees) over an illegitimate war whose real intent was to line the pockets of wicked and greedy business men?

Who was it that gave Saddam, the Shah, Bin Laden, the Taliban, Qaddafi and EVERY other horrific bastard of a dictator in the Middle East a voice for cheap oil, or to combat an "enemy" or just to destabilize the region?

Just because the West has big bombs and fancy planes and "collateral damage" doesn't make them more justified and less barbaric.

the gov't has apparent clear proof that most of these *******s had links to pakistani terror based groups. Both nations have major lapses in security if this proves to be true and they need to clamp down even harder on these fanatic *******s who are going to destroy both nations if these two nations don't clamp down even harder

and Anita and to the rest who offered concerns, thanks a lot! means a ton.. thankfully no one i know was hurt.

This situation is also clearly illustrating that these groups are not just targeting American or Westernized targets, but anyone who doesn't agree with their exact ideology...

the gov't has apparent clear proof that most of these *******s had links to pakistani terror based groups. Both nations have major lapses in security if this proves to be true and they need to clamp down even harder on these fanatic *******s who are going to destroy both nations if these two nations don't clamp down even harder

and Anita and to the rest who offered concerns, thanks a lot! means a ton.. thankfully no one i know was hurt.

Glad to hear it.

I agree that both nations need to clamp down and HARD on these terror groups, especially Pakistan. I hope that this incident will lead to more cooperation between the two governments. At least some good can come out of these attacks, if India and Pakistan become more trusting of one another. This could lead to real peace.

G-d Willingly.

This situation is also clearly illustrating that these groups are not just targeting American or Westernized targets, but anyone who doesn't agree with their exact ideology...

I think this is a limited view of the whole situation. Just like 9/11 this was not about hating democracy and freedom but about destabilization (our economy and world credibility). I think the attacks on Mumbai are more about increasing tensions between India and Pakistan than anything else by opening old wounds and creating new ones.

Right now the perpetrators would LOVE for a riot to occur.

I wouldn't say that Mumbai was "brought to it's knees," but rather, that India's government was caught unprepared for this kind of attack. They need to beef up their security forces, and improve their response tactics. They're going to need some outside help.

I think that the different nations should try to cooperate more closely in helping each other to defend their people from these radical Islamic maniacs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"