The Dark Knight Music composer for TDK

Sharkboy

Tell em Steve-Dave
Reaction score
Do you think Zimmer and Newton Howard should return, as much as i loved the begins score, i think with the drastic change in title for the sequel, that maybe a change in theme completely would be in the plans. I wonder how David Julyan (memento, insomnia, the descent) would pull it off, i think his recent score for the descent was spot on and i think he's doing the prestige as well. I think his sound is distinct and it would provide a much darker tone for the sequel, rather than the action adventure score we got in begins (still good though)

Yes they should return.

omg... they should have changed the theme completely when they made the empire strikes back o_O

I think they should come back, they did great jobe with BB :up:

Both should return for TDK, I love the BB soundtrack.

fabman said:
omg... they should have changed the theme completely when they made the empire strikes back o_O

Your not comparing begins theme to stars wars are you?

Although I like Zimmers scores I heard he'sa real Jackass in real life so maybe if they did change go with Klaus Badelt!!

sharkboy: no i'm not, but a diff'rent title doesn't mean they should change composer...

^well my good sir, i was merely suggesting that, the title change implies that they want these movies to stand alone, a change in style or maybe a change in theme. I for one would love to see david julyan take on batman, then agen i wouldnt mind if they kept zimmer and howard.

Keep the same... do it like Star Wars.... use the original score, but add to it...........

No, no, no!

I dont want new style or music theme.

Gotham in BB looked awesome, the same i can say about Batman himself.

I also dont want anything to be changed, except Batman's suit (some details) and doing this movie much darker :up:

Two Face said:
Both should return for TDK, I love the BB soundtrack.

Absolutely. The BB soundtrack was so dark and brooding, IMO, it would work even better for TDK.

Hmmm so your happy with molossus being the batman trilogy theme? i mean that theme for the whole three movies. I mean i liked it, but i would prefer something a tad bit different am i the only one who thinks this here?

I want something similliar to BB soundtrack.

how bout

Dark Knight, NA NA NA NA NA DA, DARK KNIGHT, NADA NADA NA NA, DARK KNIGHT!!!

They should, and MUST, come back and if they don't...*waves fist in the air* :mad:

Keep the same composers. They are legends in their own time.

JokerNick said:
how bout

Dark Knight, NA NA NA NA NA DA, DARK KNIGHT, NADA NADA NA NA, DARK KNIGHT!!!

Then Batman should do batsui :joker::eek:

Let's just give Ottman yet another comic film to compose, don't we all love his generic and mediocre sountracks? :p It's mind-boggling how this composer seems to nab every damn comic book movie in Hollywood :down

Anyway, I loved Zimmer's and Newton's music for Begins, keep them.

They could play some Phil Collins

" I can feel him, coming in the air tonight, BATMAN....
I've been waiting for this hero, all my life, BATMAN!!! BATMAN!!!!"

Hazmat81 said:
Why not Elfman? He would bring the darker feeling of the Burton films but Newton would keep it feeling alive like begins. Its the Perfect Combo.

Elfman's style doesn't really fit the new, gritty take on "Batman". Elfman's more accustomed to the fantasy realm and I really don't want to hear anything like his previous music into the next film. It just wouldn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"