MxDC Vs ~ The NOW 52 - Part 3

Black Panther is just too awesome

Waiting for him to show up in Age of Ultron

The Winner of Round 1739 is...Black Panther (4-12)
2211420-ff_606_cov_zps847e9118.jpg

1368324-black_panther_cover_2_by_liamsharp_zpsfa7f02ff.jpg

2903889-tumblr_mipbsgpsdz1qb57azo1_500_zps016c4089.jpg

Round 1740
Black Panther x Black Canary

Awww come on! that aint even right!
2 of the most baddest, coolest hottest( canary anyways)characters in all of comicdom against each other! Both are equally cool!this is a stalemate!.. Hmm at the risk of losing my Afrocentric card..it can only to come down to some vapid, shallow reason like.. LEGS!
Canary!

"fishnet Hose before bros!":cwink:
I crushed on canary long before i heard of BP! she's the reason i have a blondie fetish!hehe

Awww come on! that aint even right!
2 of the most baddest, coolest hottest( canary anyways)characters in all of comicdom against each other! Both are equally cool!this is a stalemate!.. Hmm at the risk of losing my Afrocentric card..it can only to come down to some vapid, shallow reason like.. LEGS!
Canary!

"fishnet Hose before bros!":cwink:
I crushed on canary long before i heard of BP! she's the reason i have a blondie fetish!hehe

You got it backwards, bros before ho's. Your street cred has once again went down. I honestly believe you are in the negative now. BP gets my vote.

You got it backwards, bros before ho's.
no. that was "Hose" as in fishnets and not in garden utensils !i believe T'challa would say " I aint mad atcha.. cause i understand!"*fist bump* me over me picking canary over him Docker Octopus!*:o

* hey thats my 1st time using that icon to. cool!

I know it's shallow, but I'll take the sexy girl over BP anyday. Canary can chirp for me anytime she wants. :o

Black Panther

I love Black Canary too though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"