Marvel Now - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the same ones from the past. We don't know exactly when they were pulled from, but my guess is that Bendis is going to explore that later. So far, all we know is that Jean couldn't read minds yet.

Marvel Now Part 2
if you watch this video Bendis shows how they deliberately pulled a scene from the older issues and then added Beast in their version so we know when

oh, I stand corrected then. That's pretty cool.

X-Men #9, right before they face Unus the Untouchable. X-Men Season One had a good take on this scene/situation/issue as well.

Sidenote: I was a little disturbed by that look on Bendis's face when he asked "what if one of them dies?..." Please don't poke at that one, Bendis.

I imagine that's intentional though. Red herring etc

Ok, Indestructible Hulk was really good. I found Yu's art a bit hectic at times though. I'm glad Banner is finally tired of being outshined by Reed and Stark(and Pym) and is ready to do some serious science.

haha yeah, banner's thinking was probably like
"f*** this, one guy whos a cocky glorified armor maker, one shrinking guy who keeps building evil robots that try to kill him, and one guy who has probably irreversibly damaged space-time and the dimensional order of the universe.
I only made one monster. That's not so bad.
That's it, I'm takin this s**t over"

lol, if I were Banner, I'd probably be a bit of a pottymouth
well, moreso than usual I guess

haha yeah, banner's thinking was probably like
"f*** this, one guy whos a cocky glorified armor maker, one shrinking guy who keeps building evil robots that try to kill him, and one guy who has probably irreversibly damaged space-time and the dimensional order of the universe.
I only made one monster. That's not so bad.
That's it, I'm takin this s**t over"

It always cracks me up how Marvel scientists are geniuses in all fields. Stark is an engineer, Pym is a master of robotics, and Banner is a geneticist. The only people who should be awesome at a handful of fields are Beast and Reed yet on any given day, even Peter Parker can build a nuclear bomb using a high school chemistry lab.

Last edited:
Marvel desperately needs some genius women. It's like being smart is a boys only club.

Dr. Rao is pretty smart. And I'm sure there are some female A.I.M. agents :o

Kitty is supposed to be a genius. Writers just haven't shown it for a long time.

Chick version of MODOCK.

And if you don't know who that is then burn your comics. You're officially out of the club. :o

Chick version of MODOCK.

And if you don't know who that is then burn your comics. You're officially out of the club. :o

It's spelled MODOK. maybe you deserve to be kicked out of the club. :o

I'm drunk.

Also, your mom came over. :o

Yeah, that was Rao that Spoons mentioned. I don't know why but I could just never get into her character.

She was also in X3 :)

She got spiked to death :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"