MxDC Vs ~ The NOW 52 - Part 3

The Winner of Round 1696 is...Kelsey Grammer's Beast (11-3)
tumblr_lmu540YnhB1qlohi2o1_500_zps8d6f62a9.gif

2058429-ghost_rider_by_harveytolibao_d40ytfr.jpg

biz00282.jpg

Round 1697
Ghost Rider x Lobo

Lobo

He's got more personality.

Once you get past the big hell bike, flaming skull, and chains, GR is kinda boring.

I retract my vote. I vote for Ghost Rider, because to me Lobo seems like a small ripoff of Wolverine.....

Last edited:
Lobo

Ghost Rider looks cooler though. :cool:

GR is kinda boring.
what!!!! why i outta.... them's fightin words "oh deity of the dead!":argh:

GHOST RIDER BABY!!
that's my boy right there!

and once you get past the "fraggin main man, bimbo hopping, space dolphin lovin, chopper ridin ,bounty hunter one trick pony thing! that dude is lame! GR has "that to be or not to be" alas i am tortured so I am going to kick the crap outta bad guy booty thing going on!
:cwink:

WHAT!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGG! no wonder they like Osiris better! at least me and my arch enemy "Dooms Docday" agreed... which is strange!:cwink:

Lobo, he can be a fun character on ocassion.

the only thing i like about ghost rider is hearing people say "man, i wish they'd make a serious ghost rider movie..." so i can reply
"yeah, they did that. twice. and it sucked both times. **** ain't shakespeare, it's a pretty shallow concept."

Come on A serious Ghost rider flick??? Starring this guy??
nic-cage-ghost-rider.jpg

can you say ham alot lately!!
that dude and a hipster, trench coat wearing "hunger games" bruno marx villian! i dont think so! and dont even get me started on that other flick!
plus we are talking about guys in tights punching each other, not hamlet here!.. wait a min.. hamlet did have guys in tights.. well you get my drift!
:cwink:

Why most certainly Wolfie C!!.. uh on your mom or dad's side!?Who cares.. just make sure you remind me to come over for thanksgiving dinner and put the turkey down my pants,running into the street saying the SKRULLS ARE COMING!!THE SKRULLS ARE COMING!! ( hahahah even for me that was pretty good off the top of my head haha)!:cwink:

Ghost Rider.

Lobo is 90s comics personified... I mean so is Ghost Rider, but in a slightly more palatable way.

Normally I'd agree with runaway, but...I feel nothing with Ghost Rider. Lobo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"