My cat....

My dog humps one of my cats, that count?

My Siamese cat hates everyone she come into contact with and one of my other cats will sleep in the back of a closet that's in one of the bathrooms and come out when someone is going to the bathroom or walks in, what a freak.

My cat does that to! I'll be taking a piss, hear the door creak open and my cat will be right behind me!

Slipknot said:
Until you beat it with the hammer?

No until it pissed on our new carpets and my dad waited till l went to school so he could drive it out to a field and drop it off. :(

my cat goes behind the shower curtain while i'm on the john and attacks me and the toilet paper :(

my cat always sleeps on my g/f's face so she has a hard time breathing..then you take him off and he does it again!

my cat is one persistant ****

Is it true that cats can suffocate babies when their sleeping?

HarleenQuinzel said:

if my cat is any indication....yes...yes they can :o

I also read that they can also suck the breath out of a baby. They are lured to the babies mouth by the smell of milk.

HarleenQuinzel said:

Only if you train them to do so... Mwa Ha Ha Ha.

From Wikipedia:
Folklore dating back to as early as 1607 holds that a cat will suffocate a newborn infant by applying its nose to the child's mouth, sucking the breath out of the infant. A jury in England once found that a child met his death from a cat sucking the breath out of him; this conclusion was probably reached because of the widespread acceptance of the tale. Many explanations are given to attempt to support it, the most common of which is jealousy from the cat towards the infant, as a result of the level of attention that the infant receives. Another explanation advanced is that the smell of milk from the infant's mouth attracts the cat to do so. However, it has been shown that, unless the cat had been raised on milk, they prefer to drink water rather than milk

X-Ray said:
his name is Rocky and he doesn't touch cat food :confused: ... he usually just eats whutever i eat ... chips, burgers, nachos with chili cheese, etc...

That can't be healthy for the cat.

Holly Goodhead said:
No until it pissed on our new carpets and my dad waited till l went to school so he could drive it out to a field and drop it off. :(

Wouldn't bringing it to an animal shelter have been better?

HarleenQuinzel said:
Does anyone here have a cat that hates being picked up? I don't pick up my cat because he hates it, and I wouldn't like it if something twice my size picked me up.
You're only twice the size of your cat? :confused:

Hyper Venom said:
You're only twice the size of your cat? :confused:

I was giving an example. I guess I wasn't thinking when I typed that.:o

I dont like cats.
I had to "catsit" two of them for a few weeks and theyd wake me up every morning by ramming their heads into my side
Kinda cute the first day, but annoying every day after that.

I had to "Catsit" my neighbors cat when they went on vacation in July. I actually enjoyed it, the cat was nice and didn't need much besides food and water. The only problem that I had was trying to get the cat out from behind our couch.

Lumpy is a bit of a dumb-ass, that's how she got her name. She used to run into things a lot; she'd try to jump from the couch to the coffee table and bang into it head first. She did that more than once.

Kink, on the other hand, is an acrobat. He likes doing back flips
biggrin.gif
. He comes to sleep on my chest every morning around 4. He head-butts my face to get me to scratch him, then he'll curl up with is butt in my face:mad:. It's not bad unless he farts.

OH MAN......THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BREAK 'THE INCREDIBLE HULK'S HEART. :(

ok i won't have room to type every little thing about my cat but i'll just give it pieces at a time

his name is jerry
he is a black cat
he was such a pimp b4 he got nuetered
he had huge balls b4 getting nuetered, it reminded me of van wilder, even one of my guy friends was like "dang they are bigger than mine!"
i got him to eat broccoli once by steaming it and putting salt on it.
he is a lazy f***er
etc.......

my cat follows me to the bathroom to
he even goes behind the showere curtain while i'm taking a shower
he attacks invisible things or just chases nothing. i mean he attacks my carpet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"