My cat....

awee if theres 1 thing that depresses me is kitty tragedies. My cat Susan disappeared on Halloween night. I had her for 13 years.

ObakeTora said:
awee if theres 1 thing that depresses me is kitty tragedies. My cat Susan disappeared on Halloween night. I had her for 13 years.

That is so sad.:(

I remember the day she dissapeared. Shed go out at night and come home in the morning, yet when we moved to this stupid dips****g neighborhood where people drive all screwy, and have nothing better to do then torture innocent animals and kids, she dissapeared, GRRRRR!!! I get so pissed thinking about it. She probably ran a foul of some wet behind the ear little jerk trying to impress his satan worshipping friends. Well I have a new cat now, and I never let him out the house. But it's just not the same. I couldnt own or seee another cat for 3 years, yet mom came home with 2 kittens after I came home from Thailand. A sweet white kitten I named Maria or Typhoid Maria (because she always draws blood when she scratches you) and Lil' Joey, a big ol' opiniated chatty cat now. Btw

I really don't like cat haters.

My cat is pretty weird by. When I get a shower, guarenteed when I open the door afterwords to leave, she is there waiting to get in. Then, she comes in and sits on the edge of the bathtub and just looks. At what, I don't know. Sometimes, she gets in the bathtub and sits for a while, lookin' at the tiles or something. I can't figure it out.

Also, she has this one toy that she absolutly loves. It's just a feathery thing with a bell on it. I don't know if it's because it was her first toy or not but, she carries it around the house with her. I never really seen a cat pick a toy up like that before and carry it around. It's hilarious. Plus, when we go to bed, I usually take her up there with me. Most times these days I forget to take her "sooky" (which is what I refer to the toy as) with me and she'll run downstairs, grab it and come back up to the bed. It's strange.

Best Cat Ever.

FlameHead said:
My cat is pretty weird by. When I get a shower, guarenteed when I open the door afterwords to leave, she is there waiting to get in. Then, she comes in and sits on the edge of the bathtub and just looks. At what, I don't know. Sometimes, she gets in the bathtub and sits for a while, lookin' at the tiles or something. I can't figure it out.

Also, she has this one toy that she absolutly loves. It's just a feathery thing with a bell on it. I don't know if it's because it was her first toy or not but, she carries it around the house with her. I never really seen a cat pick a toy up like that before and carry it around. It's hilarious. Plus, when we go to bed, I usually take her up there with me. Most times these days I forget to take her "sooky" (which is what I refer to the toy as) with me and she'll run downstairs, grab it and come back up to the bed. It's strange.

Best Cat Ever.

Yeah, my female cat used to carry around this toy fish on a fishing pole that we bought for her. She also used to carry around this little stuffed moose that was her first toy. It's pretty friggin' cute when they do that stuff, I gotta say.

my.php

ObakeTora said:

i feel bad now that i haven't thought of a cat i had in a while that died. now i remember how even tho his's equilibrium was messed up he was trying to be affectionate. he'd stand up and rub againt you then fall against you. that's the last i saw of him before he was put down. i think he had a kidney problem so he was basically being poisoned.

That is so sad. Sorry to hear that.

sinewave said:
Yeah, my female cat used to carry around this toy fish on a fishing pole that we bought for her. She also used to carry around this little stuffed moose that was her first toy. It's pretty friggin' cute when they do that stuff, I gotta say.

The toy fish on a fishing pole is exactly what my cat's sooky is. It's not really a fish though. It's like a little feathery thing... which probably looked like a fish at one point maybe. It's pretty torn up and stuff now. She loves it though.

My mom picked up a strange cat at the gas station once, and I was petting it, while I was sitting in my recliner, then out of the blue in rared back and buried its teeth into my wrist, I punched it with my other fist sent it flying into the wall on the opposite side of the room, ever since then I have hated cats, and I moved in with a couple friends and our favorite past time is sitting on the footon outside the apartment with BB guns in hand and watching for the neighbors cat who loves to climb in our vehicle and take craps, and we shoot it, we recently came across some poision tipped pellets, which fire quite well out of my Pellet pistol.

I love cats but they just seem more unpredicatble than dogs even though I know a dog could hurt you more if it wanted to.

That last story is sick. Hurting cats in general is cruel but when you know it's someone elses pet who they love then that it just evil.

S_H_F_4839 said:
My mom picked up a strange cat at the gas station once, and I was petting it, while I was sitting in my recliner, then out of the blue in rared back and buried its teeth into my wrist, I punched it with my other fist sent it flying into the wall on the opposite side of the room, ever since then I have hated cats, and I moved in with a couple friends and our favorite past time is sitting on the footon outside the apartment with BB guns in hand and watching for the neighbors cat who loves to climb in our vehicle and take craps, and we shoot it, we recently came across some poision tipped pellets, which fire quite well out of my Pellet pistol.

I realize you're only sayin' this to get a rise out of us cat lovers but, if it's true, you deserve to be shot with poison tipped pellets.

for the record I just stand out and watch, I haven't shot one myself yet, I have poor eyesight and can't hit them, I was disgusted by my roomates actions also, when I first moved in, but its the way he is and I would waste my time to try and change him he is three years older than me, and the only cruelty I have ever done was when the one bit me and I punched it, I have even beat my dog when it attacked a kitten, I am not a cruel man by nature but you take on characteristics of the people you are living with while you live with them, sorry I was not trying to get a rise just figured I would share a story with you all.

I realize the way I worded it was confusing but I am tired and going on little sleep, I don't have a bb gun, they use my pellet gun, but not anymore, I used up all my co2's the other day, when they brought in the poision tip pellets, so I doubt they will be able to use it unless they are going to buy some more because I dont plan to buy any in the near future.

I had two cats then they both died and I got a new one. The first two were hobo and noodles. Noodles was bought and could get pretty pissed off. Hobo my dad found when she was a baby and we took her in she has eye cancer and had to get it removed so it only had one eye. Hobo would actually jump on Noodles back and ride her around. My new Cat Scamper runs away if you are new and try to touch her. She will also stand on two feet and leans against the door. Also just to add in when ur cat leaves something dead at the door like a chipmunk it is because they are trying to train you they consider you their children. They are trying to teach you how to hunt.

I always thought they were trying to show you their worth so that you could be proud of them.

My cat is an indoor cat so she never leaves dead things at our door.

We had a cat who figured out how to open the basement door. She'ld stick her paw under the door, pull it towards her and release and the door would open.

That's awesome! Cats are smarter than most think. Most of the time they're just to lazy to humor us with their intelligence.

I want a damn cat....or a puppy,but a well-trained one.:o

Abaddon said:
damn that wuss's fat!

lol...i know...10.8 lbs...she was that fat when we got her...she's the weight of a healthy 1-2 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"